Scenic pic.'s

sneakem

Just a few shots I took during the fall here in Colorado. I sure do love the scenery in my home state!

4256990777882a4d.jpg

4256992c77a865a9.jpg

4256995377cdc5f8.jpg

4256997178096e45.jpg

Dutch-- I live in Montrose....
The pictures are from NW colorado.
Just thought that I would post some pictures that actually don't have anything but some scenery. Can't wait to go turkey hunting and get some good greenery shots around my home town and if we're lucky maybe a tom or two or three.:)

OSOK top picture is of the mule deer haven West Gibraltar. Not too far away from Long. Those big rocks hold some really awesome deer that venture onto the public land..one of my favorite places to hunt around that country.

DK- Not as good quality as some of yours...but its hard to make CO look too ugly!

sneak,

The colors in those pics rock! I love the flyfishing one, with the aspens and pines in the background. You gotta love Fall! I wish it was here again already.

EG

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

Hmmmm....I could pobably make a guess......hard to tell from that low on the mountain....:) Im sure I've felt that cold frosty wind and high open sage ridges at sometime or another....

We would've put our tent up in the rocks. ;) The night prior on the asent we were just looking for a halfway flat place to put up the tent in driving Ice pellets that eventually turned into some pretty heavy snow... :) Wasn't a lick of wind up there either! ;)

Congrats on the amazing pictures, I really like the last one. That shade of blue is almost unreal. Thanks for sharing the awsome photos.

Knifeboy

good luck with the turks, I read that the Durango area is going to be the best in the state for Turkeys this year and they then said Montrose area was going to rank right up there as well. I believe it, last 3 years elk hunting I'd see turkeys dang near everyday!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom