Schnees or Kenetreks?

I have Schnee pack boots and they are great. I have Kenetrek hunting boots and they are great. Don't think you can go wrong.

I have the schnees 13" hunter II's and they are great, i think the kenetreks would be just as good. I think someone left schnees and started Kenetrek so there probably is not much difference. I would get whichever one i felt like i could get the best deal on.

I have the Kenetreks and they are good boot don't think you can go wrong with either one.

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer or elk but how he hunted it.

I have a pair of Schnees and love them in High country elk hunting. I never have tried Kenetreks.

I have a pair of Schnees in size 12 that don't fit me and just sitting in my closet. Schnees were suppose to resole my old ones and somehow made a mistake and I got someone elses boots and they did not fit. So they sent me these new size 12 and they are too big.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Kenetrek and Schnee's look identical to me except that Schnees have the bob soles. Maybe some one can compare them I have Kenetrek pack boots and I have some Schnees un-insulated they look darn close.

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer or elk but how he hunted it.

I have the Schnees and couldnt be happier, they do everything I want them to do and do it well. Dont know a think about the Kenetreks.

I will say this for Schnees, they have the best customer service of any company I have ever dealth with hands down. I am not exaggerating a bit. If I had to rank every company I ever dealt with, they would rank numero uno. Their warranty says it all...."we are from Montana and we will make it right" or something like that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom