School Me

H

havoc1

I have been reading about SFW tags ect, and I put in for the expo tags with the idea that it's one more chance to draw a great tag. I know your chances are very low but I still see normal guys drawing these tags and not burning there points. I sure not all the money goes to wildlife but I'm sure more then on a normal state draw tag??? I'm I looking at this all wrong?? Same with CWMU-If it wasn't for that program I would never have a chance to hunt that Private land.
I just hear a lot of guys banging on these and two thing and isn't another chance to hunt trophy animals??

I know I'm going to get hammered but I just don't see where some money for habit is better then none. I know they make top dollars off the tags and they should-Thats the idea. I'm sure I will get hit for a land owner wanting top dollar for hutning rights on there land-Who does he think he is (oh ya the owner).

What's SFW?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Dont worry, even if the guys crying got rid of SFW, they would still find something to b!tch about!
Its funny to see some of them like zim, spout off, then in the next forum they are a complete hypocrite's.
Sorry but if you want something changed dont go after SFW, go after those that give SFW too much control. I dont support SFW but I see and understand they do good. Yes some things need changed.
Those that b!tch the loudest need to realize that even a non profit needs to pay people to run it. The money has to come from somewhere???? DO you think they are going to do it out of the kindness of their heart and let their family starve?????? Would you do your job just to do it??? HELL NO you wouldn't!!! It takes money to make money and it costs money to run a business even if its a non profit. Yes the money could be better spent or accounted for and approved for only certain projects. But when I look at where some of the money has gone that didnt go to wildlife, such as to help a family with cancer, im not going to complain because that is still a great cause, ya it didnt go towards mule deer but it helped to possibly save a life, help relieve some financial stress. and to me if its mule deer vs help a human I say Piss on mule deer!
Yes some things need changed, tweeked, but those that cant see SFW does good are freaking BLIND!!!
Some of those that are b!tching have valid points, but some like Zim seem to only be in it for his own selfish reasons.

its the fact that we dont know where the money is going. they have not done enough to account for all the money they make.

Give Havoc a break please. I have a feeling he's a young guy and has not read all the info you guys who know put on here. I'm not a supporter of SFW. They should be a lot more transparent with their finances as a nonprofit. I also feel from what I know about them not enough goes back to wildlife.

I swear arguing about SFW and MDF is the state sport of Utah.

Cornhusker maybe onto something here. Maybe Utah should start selling biching tags with season lengths and limits.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

>Cornhusker maybe onto something here. Maybe
>Utah should start selling biching
>tags with season lengths and
>limits.
>
>
>"Courage is being scared to death
>but saddling
>up anyway."

We could probably auction them off and make some pretty good $$$ for wildlife!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom