SCI Reno

I didn't go to the SCI Show but I have been there before. This year I went to the NRA Great Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA. It's a good show and there is a lot more there than just hunting and shooting.

The Great Outdoor Show is more of a working man's show, cost $12 to get in. Everything at the SCI show is usually pretty high end.

There was probably 300-400 hunting outfitters there. If you're looking for a Western US outfitter there was probably a lot more at the NRA show than the SCI Show.

Your posting of those taxidermy photos reminded me that the best taxidermy I have ever seen was at the SCI show.

The reproduction polar bear was way nice. Took until my third pass before I realized what it was.

75E6A7AC-856C-423A-8DB3-7AA2D5D04B15.jpeg

I didn't go to the SCI Show but I have been there before. This year I went to the NRA Great Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA. It's a good show and there is a lot more there than just hunting and shooting.

The Great Outdoor Show is more of a working man's show, cost $12 to get in. Everything at the SCI show is usually pretty high end.

There was probably 300-400 hunting outfitters there. If you're looking for a Western US outfitter there was probably a lot more at the NRA show than the SCI Show.

Your posting of those taxidermy photos reminded me that the best taxidermy I have ever seen was at the SCI show.
Yea, this was my first SCI show. I'm more of a RMEF and NRA show person.

One thing this show had was a suppressor booth. They even offered an NFA trust (it offers ability of those listed on the trust to use/possess an NFA item) with purchase of a suppressor. I ended up getting a Banish 30.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom