score contest #11

Is that a trucker bomb?

LMAO!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Let me in on the joke! what is a truck bomb?

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

Wow, 1 day left and still no correct guess. A winner is still out there. I will end contest tom night, so guess away. There is one person is 2/8 off right now. Check tom to see how close you were. Thanks Curtis

I'll give you a hint sw.
They were invented by Tards!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

If he's 18-19 inches tall and if those are 6.5" diggers, if he tapers toward the top I'll go 90 4/8" but when again I've never been with in 100".

Then again, if he's 12 - 13 inches tall..........................................WTHWIK.

DC

Nice goat! 97 3/8 (almost all the numbers below that are already taken!)

SW - a trucker bomb is not something you want to have come whistling through the sunroof of your sports car. The plastic bottle used for reference in the 3rd pic looks just like one!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-10 AT 04:04PM (MST)[p]Looks like mine that I took in Wy which scored 84 7/8. This one is a bit higher. Nice ivory tip too.

86 1/2

Just another example of how hard it is to judge an animal from pictures.

I went in the 82's but if he's not "in there" someplace, i'd be guessing smaller, not larger. I think that beautiful classic shape may have thrown some of us off...
...but, WTHDIK?, :)

Joey

I think everyone that put 1/4" or 1/2" etc,instead of 2/8" or 4/8" etc,should be disquailified.

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

WHO WON???????????????????????????????

-Joe E Sikora

Joesikora, the winner was mentioned in a separate post. Here's what it said. Looks like huntinfool won. I'm sure he must have cheated... Oh and just so you know you were WAY off!!! :)

This is what was posted by Monarchtaxidermy about the winner.

"Well, I really don't know what to say on this one. I'm speechless. I must of been sleeping last night when I checked also, because someone has guessed right on and I had not even noticed. WHen this goat came in I was guessing him around 80 to 82. We scored as he came with a tape at 81. I have always known a 80 plus antelope was a stud and have only mounted a few. Drying period came and went and mr official came by and tallied up the score.
So here it is.

With Guess 39 huntinfool is our winner.

The official Score was 77 even. fools guess was 77

Here are the numbers you need from the goat

Right Left
15 15 3/8
6 3/8 6 2/8
5 7/8 5 7/8
3 2/8 3 1/8
2 3/8 2 3/8

5 5/8 5 4/8

Great job huntinfool, check your PM.
until next time
curtis wilson
http://monarchtaxidermy.com/"

LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-10 AT 03:30PM (MST)[p]Thanks NvrEnf. Question though,did you say the winner was posted on a different post? If so why?

Also,I just threw a number out there that I didn't see already posted,I have no idea on the scoring of antelopes or really wanted to take the time to do so,(not trying to be a wiseguy or anything like that).

Thanks again for your time.

-Joe E Sikora

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom