Score contest #21

M

monarchtaxidermy

Do you know how to score a moose? Well if you don't today is a great day to start and learn just how to do it. You can get on line an learn pretty easy. Hopefully this may start to separate a few of those who are close in the running for the bow. Be ready for anything the last nine weeks. I figure if we are going to crown someone the ultimate scorer we better give them a wide variety to choose from.

THis great Yukon Moose was harvested about 4 years ago. The lucky hunter just barely had the funds to finally complete his once in a lifetime trophy.

This Weeks Rules:
1. Only one gross score guess per member please!!
2. The closest guess or guesses will win if the correct score is not guessed.
3. This weeks winner or winners will receive a great hunting video and hunting hat.
4. The contest will end next saturday night April 2nd.
5. Do some homework before you guess, this could be the one that matters in the long run.

THis Weeks Hint. My good buddy Kirk Sarter was over when we took pictures of the bull. He is about 5' 9" tall and 210 pounds. He is in the last picture. This may be tough!!
Good Luck
Curtis Wilson

192moose.jpg

2644img_0239.jpg

7269img0240.jpg

6916img_0241.jpg

8118img_0242.jpg

6834img_0243.jpg

4972img_0244.jpg

7931img_0245.jpg

FYI - The world record shiras is 205 4/8 shot in 1952 in Wyoming. That may help some of you guys that are shooting for the stars with this one.:D

It's always an adventure!!!

well this was quite the curve ball and i think this is gonna throw my scores way off. i had the hardest time determining the lentgh of palm so im nervous to put this score in.

Cool contest. I've never taken a dive into how to score a moose. I thought it would have taken into account things like length of points.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom