score Contest #3 (2012)

160 3/8

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

I have learned a valuable lesson in contest #3. Do not reply to this thread early in the week and click "receive email when new message is posted". My work email now has a seperate folder to direct the nearly 200 responses after mine. It was my natural instinct when I reply, but I will definitely think about that more in the future! just a warning for you all...

Hard to tell on those main beams without a side profile type shot, but you don't always get to see that before you pull the trigger that's for sure.

Beautiful deer, tough to score.

I'm going with 158 5/8.

168 4/8

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Contest is over. Check winner post to see your results.
Thanks For Playing
Curtis Wilson
Monarch Mt. Taxidermy

Official unofficial results. Please check them over carefully. There were several duplicate posts on this one and some second guesses later in the contest. If you end up with a duplicate it actually counts against you double for that week in the overall contest so please check the results. This week they were input on my notebook computer in a hotel room using my iphone as a 2nd screen so plenty of room for error!

Lots of folks participating still. Keep it up guys.

MM_Contest_3_2012_Page_1.jpg

MM_Contest_3_2012_Page_2.jpg

MM_Contest_3_2012_Page_3.jpg

MM_Contest_3_2012_Page_4.jpg

MM_Contest_3_2012_Page_5.jpg

MM_Contest_3_2012_Page_6.jpg

Overall we did MUCH better as a group on this one than Contest 2. Lots of guesses high and low. Overall we were a little high on average. Monster 3 point when it all comes down to it!

I'll post a somewhat summary of where we are at in the contest pretty soon.

I got off a row when I was entering scores so the results for number 17 to 29 were all off by one row.

Here is a corrected page 1.

Thanks for helping me catch my error!

MM_Contest_3_2012_Page_1_001.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom