Score this buck

davtaiv

This is a buck from my trail camera. What do you think this young buck scores?
deerjuly176.jpg

What do you think of this weird buck?
deerjuly154.jpg

The time and date are not correct on the photos. I forgot to reset it after I put new batteries in the trail camera.

It's a difficult angle, but I would put the top buck in the 160's for sure. Decent main beams, great G1's and decent G4's.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Looks like:
21" beams
15" G2s
8" G3s
12" G4s
4" guards
30"" mass
22" spread credit
3" cheaters

You're lookin at a beautiful 170+" deer. I have a 171 6/8 buck on my wall, and this guy matches up pretty good with what mine looks like. The camera may make it a little deceiving, making the buck look slightly bigger than he is, but still he's in the 160's for sure.

I'm thinking 163, hard to tell with out seeing him from a different angle. still he is a good looking buck with room to grow

This might be the same buck behind this 3 point. This might be a better angle. There are at least 5 other bucks showing up to this water hole that are good bucks. I like the front ends on these deer. The genetics are strong in this area.
deerjuly231.jpg

Here is a picture of a different buck. His back end isn't as big and he doesn't have the eye guards. Good buck though.
deerjuly162.jpg

I'm afraid that is obviously not the same buck... The second one has no eye guards!! But hey, that just gives you another 160" buck to hunt for my friend...

Share the Wealth!!! LOL

LAST EDITED ON Aug-07-08 AT 10:38PM (MST)[p]Well I set up my ground blind about 30 yards away from the water. I also set up my trail camera with the correct date and time and put it on the tree to the right of the water. Hopefully I can get some better photos of the deer coming into drink. I am going to see what pictures were taken this weekend. Maybe by Sunday I can post some new pictures.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom