Give me your input? Your thoughts on score UT Bull

1893mdgc0234.jpg

>I would shoot first......then measure him
>up. He's closer to the
>400" mark than the 300"
>mark :)

+1 CATMAN

Nice looking bull..

?The bugle of the bull elk echo?s through the pines, the north wind moans her lonesome lullaby, he hungers for the freedom of an eagle as she flies?somewhere beyond the great divide?

I think some are under estimating 390 plus
Take a good look.

Long mains,swords and incredible fronts!

What a giant. Iam with the 390 +
I bet if we had a larger view there would be know question about it. Big !

There is no doubt about it That bull is a keeper.
I am leaning towards the upper side of the score.
390 give or take 10.

Great shot

Good Luck with your hunt.

Wow - think there is going to be some ground shrinkage on this one. 340.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

This bull has everything you want! He's only in the high 370's though! But hey that's what we want!

I just call em as I see em!

His thirds and right fifth [look] a little short for a 380" bull I think, but I'm sure he'd go high 360s... Great Bull, lay the hammer down on him...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Good bull. Tough to judge with only ONE picture and ONE angle. I disagree with the higher guesses. I would say 360 at the most, and not an inch more.

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-10 AT 09:03PM (MST)[p]I disagree with the higher scores. His thirds are to short. I would guess 360-365

Somewhere between 355 and 365. I have a 355" bull on the wall that looks pretty close. The spread on this guy is a little wider, but mine has better fronts and thirds. The rest looks to be a wash. Hope I see another just like him on my upcoming muzzy hunt--I'd be launching a 290 tmz in his direction...

I'd say 375 to 385, but shoot first then measure later, trust me you'll be happy with the score.

370 class maybe a touch higher

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

350-355. He doesn't have the makings of anything bigger than that. Still a good bull.

Nocked N Loaded

There is one thing for sure I would take him. I believe the fronts are long and the thirds are as well the picture is at an angle that the perspective view is hard to judge, but I think the reach out further then it appears.

I believe after you take him (and I hope you do) you'll be surprised and very pleased

Don't let him get away.

Easy 380 and I believe reaching 400

Very nice bull I would dump him in any unit (well if I could draw my tag I would) Great beam length great 4ths 3rds are a little short. But I would say not enough mass for 400 inch mark.I will go with 365

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom