SE corner trophy 2012

Pcjr21

I was talking to the biologist the other day and he told me that last year a monster was killed in the 2012 season, a real monster! He said the pics were floating around and that the unit that killed it was going to have a crazy number of apps this year! I know SE Idaho is a senceitive subject around here, and everyone likes to play dumb! I won't say anymore! Would love to see the pic! PM me!

I saw a pic of one that was rumored to be 214 gross, not sure if that is the one you heard about
46cfa7275632b29c.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-13 AT 10:57PM (MST)[p]Not sure but it sounds like it was more impressive than that one than was kill a few years ago by the guy with the really long hair! " Tennessee waterfall "I'm sure you have seen that one.

Sure wish they would cut the tags back and add a couple more units in to that controlled hunt. We would have many more monsters from that area. My father said he saw that buck a few years back while he was moose hunting. Said he craped his pants when he saw it.

;-) Mickey Mouse Outfitters provides an experience you will never forget, because we always do it Micky Mouse style. We always guarantee shots. It might be at the ground or in the air, but it's a guarantee we are committed to.

There's no doubt there are big deer in the SE corner. But with that comes a lot of hunters. A lot. I saw one buck that was a 214" non typical have upwards of 20 guys on his ass opening morning. Bullets flying everywhere. Needless to say he didnt survive that shoot out. No one was sure exactly who had made the kill, so they let a 17 yr old that had shot at him tag him. I agree if they made more of those units controlled or put antler restrictions on them, there would be more and better quality deer.

I've personally seen alot of big deer over in the SE, but hate hunting it due to the number of people that hunt it. Its difficult to get away from the ppressure in the SE.

big deer though. Many big deer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom