Sea level rise

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I live close to the ocean so it's understandable that I would worry about sea levels rising. I see it every day in the news somewhere. It's been preached about ever since the 1980s when the top climate scientists discovered it. I found this youtube channel that has put out a bunch of short videos showing just how catastrophic it has been and will be in the future. The best part is they aren't making it up because they use data straight from NOAA. Here's a 1 minute video about Santa Barbara California. My advice is that if you visit the ocean stay well back from the water.

I don't trust youtube so I looked them up myself.

Scroll down to the map and hover over any arrow to see the rate of sea rise or fall. Click on the arrow to see the details.

it brings me joy to think one day much of the bay area and Central Valley will be under water. It’ll be a foothill tweaker lake side paradise

Well……but that’s in Santa Barbara. It’s gone up way more in places like Delaware, Tennessee, and Washington DC…….. so stuff your sarcastic YouTube up your dry dock.

Hell, I wish it would speed up a little instead of driving 30 minutes to go catch some perch I could out my front door.

Hell, I wish it would speed up a little instead of driving 30 minutes to go catch some perch I could out my front door.
Have you been hearing about the Bluefin Tuna bite that has been happening offshore? They're even catching them off Eureka.

I’ve been to the Plymouth Rock, I’ve never been to Tennessee…….. so based on that, I’m guessing, no, Plymouth is not close to Tennessee, at least not the Tennessee that Al Gore was born in.

How come the depth of the ocean varies from on shore line to another, is somebody moving the dam around?

I suspect NOAA will be removing that page, especially if they want to continue to be funded from the government. Sea level rise is not the reason for the climate scare, it's the excuse.

Never waste a crisis……. and if you can’t find one that will last long enough….. make one up you can leverage for.ever.

There are a bunch of reeeeeal smart folks here on MM. Here’s a research project we need to put those MM members to work on……. Since we’re going to be living with the global warming crisis for as far into the future as anybody can see, we need a thread where members can post economic investment opportunities. Buy this stock, sell that stock, watch this company, listen to this guys podcasts, who to work with, who to avoid.

Never waste an opportunity to benefit from the crisis maker’s crisis…… why should they have all the fun?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom