Searching for 6.5 Creedmoor brass

NevadaJames

Trying to find some 6.5 Creedmoor brass looking for 2 bags of 50 pieces if anybody know where some at its greatly appreciated. Thanks and hope you guys drew some tags this year.

I have 2 new / unopened boxes of Norma 6.5 brass. I bought it a few months back for a buddy, then he ended up finding some Hornady brass where he lives. It’s yours if you want it.

Yeah I'm trying to get several bags if it's available just to get a load worked up for this new rifle for our disabled veteran hunts. We will use this rifle as a loaner gun to veterans we take out.

Lol can't help it when Savage sends you free rifles for Disabled Veteran hunts you use what you got. Plus I think them just getting out with other vets hunting big game they'll be ok lol

Care to explain a little more on what organization you are with or work with that works with vets and hunts? I'm interested in hearing more about it is all.

Freedom Hunters is a 501(c)3 military outreach program dedicated to honoring those who protect our Freedoms. Our mission is to salute the noble work of our courageous men and women of our Armed Forces. Freedom Hunters reflects the outdoor community’s appreciation to our troops by taking: select active duty and combat veterans, families of fallen heroes, children of the deployed, as well as those wounded or injured, on outdoor adventures. Empowered by help from conservation groups, outfitters, corporations, government agencies, and landowners, Freedom Hunters honors individuals from all branches of the military. It is with immense pride and enthusiasm that Freedom Hunters carries on the American tradition of hunting, fishing, and marksmanship.

I have 2 new / unopened boxes of Norma 6.5 brass. I bought it a few months back for a buddy, then he ended up finding some Hornady brass where he lives. It’s yours if you want it.
How much you asking for it. Sorry been crazy busy I also work as wildland firefighter for my real job.

How much you asking for it. Sorry been crazy busy I also work as wildland firefighter for my real job.
I was willing to donate it for free. I just went upstairs to grab them & realized that I bought 6.5-284 brass. I apologize... If anyone wants 2 boxes of unprimed 6.5-284 brass let me know. I don’t reload personally, but is it possible to neck size this brass to what you need?
A58EF00A-F4F0-4C6B-A55B-FFB37E84F1C5.jpeg

I was willing to donate it for free. I just went upstairs to grab them & realized that I bought 6.5-284 brass. I apologize... If anyone wants 2 boxes of unprimed 6.5-284 brass let me know. I don’t reload personally, but is it possible to neck size this brass to what you need?
View attachment 41376
not possible

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom