Serria madre's

moseleymiddleton

I'm heading down seconed week of September, i was wondering how the dead fall is getting this year with all the beatle kill. I was there last year and the year before and had trees fall within a hundred yards of me. Just asking if its getting worse. I would also like to know what the elk heard is like this year.

I know what your saying. Last fall I was out in that area elk hunting and with the wet snow 1 night the trees were coming down everywhere. We had to move a few off the roads just to get to our spots. I could not believe what it looked like around Wycolo Lodge compared to 2008 when we stayed there. I did not make it directly to the Madres but we heard that the elk were over there according to the locals.

ya im trying to decide if i want to camp on the mtn or at the base just for safty i know the usfs has warning issued for campers to find open areas to camp.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom