Sets for sale?

monstermuleyman

I think I have finally found the "secret" on restoring sheds. I have used a dozen or so oldies to get it right and now I am ready to try it on a decent set. Any of you avid shed hunters have a nice set your willing to let go? I would like something with a little character.

how old of one you looking for and where are u located
sheds
deer-33
sets-3
elk-2
sets-0

show some before and after.. maybe I will pay you to do mine... its a big buck with cheater... I have sheds to the same buck.. its a dead head.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-11 AT 03:15PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-11 AT 03:14?PM (MST)

I am in Northern Utah. I wouldnt mind anything with some small hairline cracks and a few bigger cracks... I will take some pictures and post them up when i get a spare minute.

Tinebrother... would you be interested in selling any?

No finding antlers is a passion... I dont sell antlers. sorry. the one I have is almost chalky

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-11 AT 07:14PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-11 AT 07:14?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-11 AT 07:12?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-11 AT 07:11?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-11 AT 07:10?PM (MST)

how about this set. these are pretty chalky and heavy. would have a screw hole in each but that would be just more of a challenge for you. about a 140 deer with some unique characteristics sorry they are behind the deer but currently they are on my wall. as you can see the main beam on the horn on the right almost stops where the split is. it just has a little tiny point sticking out.

DSCN0075.jpg

sheds
deer-42
sets-3
elk-2
sets-0

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-11 AT 07:28PM (MST)[p]here's another one. its a big 3X3 set that is about a 145 deer and has 18" back tines. they are two years old and one still has good color on back.
5945snapshot_20110316.jpg

sheds
deer-42
sets-3
elk-2
sets-0

The Heck with the sheds man..... That wolf or Coyote whatever behind ya is awesome I love that mount. Thats a great idea. A wolf would be a hard ticket for me to fill but a full body fox or coyote would be cool as heck running across some cross log beams. oh the sheds look good too.

>I think I have finally found
>the "secret" on restoring sheds.
>I have used a dozen
>or so oldies to get
>it right and now I
>am ready to try it
>on a decent set. Any
>of you avid shed hunters
>have a nice set your
>willing to let go? I
>would like something with a
>little character.

What u willing to pay?pm if u want.

hey southslope thanks. i love that mount to. my dad actually killed it out of our back yard in WY. its a monster coyote and its just cool. i'll post some better pics of it on another day if ya want. the tax did a great job on it also. only complaint is one of the eyes is a little crooked but it makes him look even meaner and more crazy. turned out awesome.
sheds
deer-42
sets-3
elk-2
sets-0

I have a set you could just have its not really big but its got some character I live in Lehi just post some pics later and you can have them

6230img00044-20110317-0912.jpg

7813img00045-20110317-0914.jpg

1838img00046-20110317-0914.jpg

Jeff
801-602-0246

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom