Sexual orientation

This clearly shows how demented things are becoming. The kids USED to be off limits and now they're being used and conditioned as pawns to be captured and used as sexual toys. It's no wonder why our younger generation have so many identifying with some other form of sexual deviancy.

Instead of being frowned upon it's actually being encouraged now in our schools, TV, concerts, with gender mutilation of our youth being acceptable. Young minds are prone to experimentation that's been a fact since humanity began, but they simply can't dispute the world is populated by those with heterosexual beliefs.

This new celebrated approach can be more detrimental to the kids, since they'll find acceptance by many who look to prey upon them instead of encouraging them to grow in many other more beneficial ways, that actually may benefit them more in the end..

LETS NOT OVERLOOK ONE OF THE MOST OVERLOOKED ISSUES IN THIS DECENSION INTO EROTICISM TO SATAN'S AND DE SADE'S DELIGHT.

MOST OF THESE FORMS ARE UNCAPABLE OF GIVING BIRTH SINCE THEY'RE BIOLOGICALLY OPPOSED TO ACTUAL SCIENCE. SO IN EFFECT THEY'RE USING OTHER PEOPLES KIDS TO FUEL THEIR DEVIANT BEHAVIOR!

LET THAT SINK IN!

NOT THEIR KIDS!

YOUR KIDS OR GRANDKIDS could be exploited to fuel their perversions and craving for sins of the flesh! Hollywood is clearly jumping for joy with the acceptance of these forms since it furnishes fresh meat for their casting couches and the prostitution industry is salivating at the thought of just how these new prospects will add to their coffers.

Studies have clearly shown that in the majority of children with these thought's, they will out grow the urges in time unless they keep feeding the fire. It's really sad that we're using the teaching industry and the media to promote this in many areas, under the guise of helping the child. Yes it's true some may never outgrow these urges and if they decide that as adults it's their choice and they can still lead fulfilling lives.

But introducing this to them at an early age and condoning it is clearly wrong. Many of these kids wind up working in the sex trade and lead a life of rejection or drug dependancy as a result of these addictions and many die prematurely by some of their perverted partners or suffer irreparable harm and emotional / psycological damage as a result of these afflictions.

Any political party openly walking down this path clearly isn't concerned with the best interest of the child, since they're using a form of indoctrination in a publc setting (classroom) to promote it's acceptance on the unformed mind of a child, outside the home. Peer pressure is a very potent force in today's world!

Then to try to silence the parents who oppose it in school board meeting is even more reprehensible. It's not their child and trying to subvert the parents right's is clearly wrong.

What in the hell are these politicians trying to do to using the media and their federally funded educational arm to promote this scourge onto our country and our young minds.

Last edited:
1661978748299.png

For those of us who are older.. Remember the game Twister from the 80's...:p

I guess there are eight now.....no, wait, some other source says 10.

That emails school shootings.
This clearly shows how demented things are becoming. The kids USED to be off limits and now they're being used and conditioned as pawns to be captured and used as sexual toys. It's no wonder why our younger generation have so many identifying with some other form of sexual deviancy.

Instead of being frowned upon it's actually being encouraged now in our schools, TV, concerts, with gender mutilation of our youth being acceptable. Young minds are prone to experimentation that's been a fact since humanity began, but they simply can't dispute the world is populated by those with heterosexual beliefs.

This new celebrated approach can be more detrimental to the kids, since they'll find acceptance by many who look to prey upon them instead of encouraging them to grow in many other more beneficial ways, that actually may benefit them more in the end..

LETS NOT OVERLOOK ONE OF THE MOST OVERLOOKED ISSUES IN THIS DECENSION INTO EROTICISM TO SATAN'S AND DE SADE'S DELIGHT.

MOST OF THESE FORMS ARE UNCAPABLE OF GIVING BIRTH SINCE THEY'RE BIOLOGICALLY OPPOSED TO ACTUAL SCIENCE. SO IN EFFECT THEY'RE USING OTHER PEOPLES KIDS TO FUEL THEIR DEVIANT BEHAVIOR!

LET THAT SINK IN!

NOT THEIR KIDS!

YOUR KIDS OR GRANDKIDS could be exploited to fuel their perversions and craving for sins of the flesh! Hollywood is clearly jumping for joy with the acceptance of these forms since it furnishes fresh meat for their casting couches and the prostitution industry is salivating at the thought of just how these new prospects will add to their coffers.

Studies have clearly shown that in the majority of children with these thought's, they will out grow the urges in time unless they keep feeding the fire. It's really sad that we're using the teaching industry and the media to promote this in many areas, under the guise of helping the child. Yes it's true some may never outgrow these urges and if they decide that as adults it's their choice and they can still lead fulfilling lives.

But introducing this to them at an early age and condoning it is clearly wrong. Many of these kids wind up working in the sex trade and lead a life of rejection or drug dependancy as a result of these addictions and many die prematurely by some of their perverted partners or suffer irreparable harm and emotional / psycological damage as a result of these afflictions.

Any political party openly walking down this path clearly isn't concerned with the best interest of the child, since they're using a form of indoctrination in a publc setting (classroom) to promote it's acceptance on the unformed mind of a child, outside the home. Peer pressure is a very potent force in today's world!

Then to try to silence the parents who oppose it in school board meeting is even more reprehensible. It's not their child and trying to subvert the parents right's is clearly wrong.

What in the hell are these politicians trying to do to using the media and their federally funded educational arm to promote this scourge onto our country and our young minds.

Thing is... when momma broke out the game for the kids to play, many of those kids were cousins - in the South they are called kissing cousins... ;):LOL:
It ain't just the south buddy. I recall my first make out session that happened in a hayloft (wasn't my first time just my first time in a hayloft or even barn) I was nine years old, she was my second cousin I met her at a family reunion and we were in her barn about a half hour after I met her. Lewiston Idaho, True story I'm proud to say, now if only I could remember her name :LOL:

It ain't just the south buddy. I recall my first make out session that happened in a hayloft (wasn't my first time just my first time in a hayloft or even barn) I was nine years old, she was my second cousin I met her at a family reunion and we were in her barn about a half hour after I met her. Lewiston Idaho, True story I'm proud to say, now if only I could remember her name :LOL:
Just pull out the family tree diagram and…..bingo!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom