SF Giant's 2014-Page 2

LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-14 AT 10:39AM (MST)[p]I watch every game, most delayed. This is what i see;

The hitters are pressing, trying to do too much. Posey is the only one that looks relaxed in the box. Panda overswings all of the time. Pence can't cover the outside corner and all of MLB knows it. Crawford is swinging at balls and taking strikes. When he's on, he commands the strike zone, gets alot of walks and hits mistakes. Blanco is his normal self, fouling off good hitter's pitches and swinging and missing at the down and in pitch. Morse looks alot like Crawford (see above)

Starters have been pitching well enough to win, in most cases but with no offense they have to be too fine with leads to high pitch counts.

Relievers: Sporatic!! Flashes of greatness surrounded by letting small deficits become lopsided losses.

Can they turn it around?? I think so. Belt coming back may be the spark, lenghening the lineup. Having 2 rookies, Blanco, Sanchez, Perez or Hicks in the line up isn't the recipe for many victories.

Put one or two of those guys in when Belt, Posey, Panda and Morse are hitting and they can be hidden plus they'll get better pitches thus hit better themselves.

We never really hit on all cylinders even when we had the best record in MLB since Timmy was struggling and the Panda was hitting less that .200. Now Timmy looks solid and the Panda has had flashes, we just need everyone to relax at the plate.

And jump on that first pitch. Sooo many times the best pitch Posey or Morse gets is the first one and they take it. Then in the hole they struggle fouling off good pitchers pitches. Keep the pitchers honest and jump on that first pitch once in a while. I blame Bam Bam for that one, must be his hitting thoery.

Heard last might that Scutaro is in Fresno....and got 2 hits. What a boost that guy would be, if truly healthy.

I read somewhere that Scutaro was fresno bound but he didn't play yesterday. But speaking of fresno quietly Travis ishikawa is putting some things together he now has 8 homers and has been playing some outfield hopefully we won't need him but that's refreshing

Arias gets the start today at second maybe he can get it going

I don't think morse is right. He really hasn't done anything since he tweaked is back what 10 days ago.

You did nail one thing on the head for sure that is very refreshing that this team has yet to hit on all cylinders. What's is good about that to me is they have yet to peak and the dodgers always peak early.

Am done going to home game's! I
can't remember the last game
I went too that they won!!
I have been to a bunch!!
jester

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom