SFW Calendar

joesikora

Long Time Member
First things First!
I don’t want to hear any negative BS about SFW!
People are getting bored with it
I’ve been looking up RMEF NWTF DU QUAIL PHEASANT FOREVER banquets coming up in my area plus raffles and I googled SFW to see what their have going on and found the Raffle Calendar so my question is has anybody purchased the SFW Raffle Calendar and has anybody won any of the great hunts or cool guns etc.
I mean for $75 that’s a lot cheaper for me heck I’ll spend way more than that at the local raffles without having any chance to win some of the cool things I seen on the Calendar

what say you

Last edited:
Joe: “I don’t want to hear any BS about the outfit, just want to know how hard it is to win their cool stuff”

Dude, I like the way you roll. (y)

I’ll be watching this thread closely. I may just have to jump in as well.

I haven't looked, but rumor has it the grand prize is a spa day with Doyle, a custom $fw flat brim, front row seats for the Diamond Rio concert at the expo, and a pheasant farm hunt with master hunter Jason Chaffetz, followed by a VIP tour with THE DON, and Mitt Romney.

Dude, how can you not put in?

Glad your "exo skeleton" is feeling good enough your looking for things to do??

I bought a couple calendars last year. I haven't won anything yet. I have had a few friends win a couple guns. I know they bought four of more calendars each. Most of the crap they are giving away I don't really need. I buy what I need when I want it anyway. But its always fun to play !

I bought a couple calendars last year. I haven't won anything yet. I have had a few friends win a couple guns. I know they bought four of more calendars each. Most of the crap they are giving away I don't really need. I buy what I need when I want it anyway. But its always fun to play !
I don’t need any of it either but I buy one from SFW every year, along with one from Ducks Unlimited. I do because I believe these groups contribute to good conservation projects and to other good hunting and fishing events.

I’ve won a Browning Pistol and a Styker Stove over the last 3 or 4 years off the SWF calendar and another Browning Pistol of the DU calendar about 4 years ago.

I sold the DU Pistol, still have the SFW pistol and the stove.

I have never opened any of them, they’re still in their original boxes, in the back of the safe.

Last Saturday, I cooked a meal for 96 youth pheasant hunters and their Dads, SFW paid $345 for the food. The money to raise the pheasants that were released, door prizes, and the food, came from funding raising activities like our local banquets and these calendars etc.

Pictures were from the morning hunt, a second group hunted after the lunch.

Without this activity hardly any of these kids would every have a chance to experience pheasant hunting.

6247C09D-1471-4B1D-9599-F9702A88BF7A.jpeg

CDF4B6C1-1CA5-428D-92FF-7DB2FA0951C2.jpeg

CFA8A6D5-DEA2-4FE0-88E9-163DAFAB0032.jpeg

A8734874-3FE9-4408-952B-D6BEB174B82F.jpeg

I showed the calendar to my family and their in! Marlene my mother in law is wicked at winning things at the DU and RMEF banquets. I win nothing but goose eggs at these events but I’m
very lucky in Love and drawing NM tags! So no complaints here! Lol!
Good Luck to everyone who enters

I don’t need any of it either but I buy one from SFW every year, along with one from Ducks Unlimited. I do because I believe these groups contribute to good conservation projects and to other good hunting and fishing events.

I’ve won a Browning Pistol and a Styker Stove over the last 3 or 4 years off the SWF calendar and another Browning Pistol of the DU calendar about 4 years ago.

I sold the DU Pistol, still have the SFW pistol and the stove.

I have never opened any of them, they’re still in their original boxes, in the back of the safe.

Last Saturday, I cooked a meal for 96 youth pheasant hunters and their Dads, SFW paid $345 for the food. The money to raise the pheasants that were released, door prizes, and the food, came from funding raising activities like our local banquets and these calendars etc.

Pictures were from the morning hunt, a second group hunted after the lunch.

Without this activity hardly any of these kids would every have a chance to experience pheasant hunting.

View attachment 59505

View attachment 59506

View attachment 59507

View attachment 59508
2Lumpy Did Scott get his pup out and help ? If I wasn’t already busy it would have been fun to get Duke out.

He was down in Houston last Saturday so no, he didn’t but he takes quite a few youth out over in Wayne Country every year. I think he’s taking the pup down to New Mexico to hunt quail sometime before Christmas, so he’ll get a work out down there. Paul would love it if you brought your dog over, we never have enough good dogs. Makes a huge difference for these kids.

Fill out the online form. They will draw every week starting in January, I’ve they draw your name/number, they’ll email you. If you win a firearm they will help you get it mailed to a legal ATF dealer of your choice so you can go there and fill out the appropriate paper work and if you clear the Federal background check, like you would with any other firearm you would buy from the deal, the dealer of choice will give you the firearm. It’s pretty smooth in Utah, I can’t speak to what other States require.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom