She will never come back....

AspenAdventures

Very Active Member
Obama won and the best thing that can come of that is we will never see Hillary Clinton on the ballot for pres again.....

Yeeehaw!

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

I was thinking exactly the same thing this morning.

With Obama, nobody really knows what we have yet. He has no true track record.

With Hillary we know exactly what we would have got.

We still have some hope.

Exactly, Obama is a little kitty compared to the raging hormaone ball that Hillary would have been.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-08 AT 08:15PM (MST)[p]Until I see the wooden stake, I'm not counting her out.......

Eel

Sheesh...........you guys are dreamers. Hillary WILL be the very next Supreme Court judge appointed. Wait and see...

Count Palin out as well, first off she now has the curse of the tried and lost but in 4 years she'll be pushing 50. when her looks fade Bubba's interest will as well.

Hillary will never be president but she's not going away.

I guess that what I meant was she is not ever going to be pres so she is essentially gone. That was my only fear. If she remains a senator and helps congress acheive the lowest approval ratings in history that is okay with me. They don't seem to pass any laws that mean anything anyway.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-08 AT 01:36PM (MST)[p]>LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-08
>AT 08:15?PM (MST)

>
>Until I see the wooden stake,
>I'm not counting her out.......
>
>
>Eel

Eel you are too honest! Hilarious!

Personally I will wait for the house to fall on her and for Dorothy to get the ruby slippers!

Unfortunately Dude I think you are right - Palin will go back to being "the girl from Wasilla" before too long. She still has the governor's office though and will be at the next republican convention. The GOP definitely if facing a crisis of leadership right now though. Need to clean house! Tear down the "good ole' boy network" and rebuild. Glad I am not a Republican and very glad I am not a Dem either.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I also do not think Hillary will fade away, she loves the power too much to get out of politics.
I also think it is possible to see Palin running for Alaska senator after they get rid of Stevens.
If it keeps up, there is going to be one big cat fight in congress between the females to see who is most powerful. I look for Hillary to pay back Pelosi the first chance she gets to do it under the table.
I would not be surprised that Obama has promised Hillary something in exchange for the support she gave him. It was alot more then just party loyalty that turned her around for the heavy support she and slick gave Obama.

RELH

I had the opportunity to punch her in the face, and I chickened out. I am ashamed to even admit it.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

"I had the opportunity to punch her in the face, and I chickened out. I am ashamed to even admit it."

I'm sure there are many 60 year old ladies out there that are thankful that you found some restraint. YOU SICK BASTARD.

Get some help!

RUS

I think my wife's grandma would have disowned me if I would have done that.

s
--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Rus is just being a plick because you are talking about his girlfriend. Find something else to do like make sexist remarks about Sarah Palin and everything should be fine.

Sarah Palin, you know the one with the $150.000 outfit and the one who says government get out of everyones lives, but don't forget about my government medical benefits or retirement and don't forget to pay for my childrens plane tickets, but government just get out of our lives

As if Obama, Biden, Clinton does not do the same. How do you feel about paying for the Clinton's mansion in N.Y. Heck of a lot more then $150,000.00.
Find something worthwhile to discuss or argue about.

RELH

Sarah is now back in Alaska, without any of her campaign clothes. All those clothes were donated to charity.

piper, maybe you can find out where they went and pick yourself up a nice outfit for cheap?

Eel

Sarah who? wasn't she that chick that wasn't quite hot enough to win the '08 election for that old guy?

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-08 AT 07:07PM (MST)[p]"Sarah is now back in Alaska, without any of her campaign clothes. All those clothes were donated to charity."

Oh! My Gosh! She's naked in Alaska? Shut up you guys .... I'M CONCENTRATING!!!!!

RUS

LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-08 AT 08:18PM (MST)[p]

Sarah would be a fool to try again.

Leave Alaska for disgusting crime ridden urban Washington DC?

Only to be constantly pestered by those sickening liberal media reporters?

Stay home girl.

Live the life.

Let your family live the life.

http://www.alaska-in-pictures.com/data/media/14/mt-mckinley-clouds_6667.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom