shed dog...

L

littlefoot

here are some pics from 'timberline_shedfreak'...he's gonna come on here and tell us about them...looks like a 'keeper' to me...

sager.jpg

Us224.jpg

Us232.jpg

Us233.jpg

Us231.jpg

Us225.jpg

Now thats a great looking pup! im gonna get me a lab soon!

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

Thats my boy! His name is Sage and he is about 6 weeks old right and I personally coudlnt be a prouder dad! I have taken him out twice and each time hw has picked one up! Lots of time and patience with him, and as you can see it was well worth it. Thanks littlefoot for the help postin the pics! Hope everyone enjoys! Happy Hunting

Great looking Dog!!! No better friend then a dog for sure. (Plus you get to keep what he finds)

Here is Tanner. He has found a few sheds.
474359f207284b2e.jpg

47435a0907839b16.jpg

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Great lookin pup!!

I have a two year old black lab that i trained to pick up sheds, he absolutely loves it!!

Here's the bad thing-
I have shed antlers out all over my yard in the flower beds and every time i let my dog out of the kennel he gathers them all up and piles them on the porch!!

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

do you need to have newer sheds to train them? i would like to get a dog for that because we dont really know how to look for sheds, we just find them as we come upon them.

~818j Amature Rider~
I get enough exercise pushing my luck.

littlefoot. I am somewhat new to this site, I have been looking and paying attention to it for a few years now but I have just never posted much. I have heard that you are from the valley.(Palm springs of Washington).Needless to say I am from there as well. It would be cool to get to know you and maybe share some stories PM if interested.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom