shed freak 2

bonedaddy

anybody know if mossback has their shed freak 2 video out yet? I seen a trailer for it but can't find it to buy anywhere.
Thanks
Brady

either on vimeo, or monster hunt clips. I was browsing through a bunch of hunt clips and came across it. Can't quite remember. Do you know of any good clips out there or any good videos of shed huntin? I'm gettin the bug. Bad. Its been a couple weeks since I've found anything and its driving me crazy

http://www.monsterhuntclips.com/video/1296/Shed-Freak-2

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Wow!!! actual footage of an elk shedding!!! I have heard mixed reviews about Doyle Moss and Mossback outdoors, but that is some cool footage.

watchint that trailer got me all fired up to pick up some horns. Only 2 more months... cant wait.

Team_UNC

Maybe Doyle will leave it under my windshield wiper like he did with the spyder bull dvd. That piss on mossback sticker payed for itself!

Ya I'm serious. I was eating at Daltons, and when I left, I ran in to Doyle in the parking lot. He was walking away from my truck, and when I got in, there was a dvd under the windshield wiper. Pretty silly ya!!!!

Haha, I would like to see more pics of that 2pt shed... good grief, thats a trophy!

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom