Shed hunting laws are enforceable

Good.
I hope he enjoys the next 5 years. However, I don't believe it warrant's a felony and the Lacey act.

Last edited:
Saying he can't hunt anywhere in the world sounds stupid. Russia among other countries don't give a flying **** about our laws. Go hunt chukar in Afganistan.

Multiple offenses, a felony might be only way to grab his attention. Can't imagine having to explain a felony because I couldn't walk past a horn

Saying he can't hunt anywhere in the world sounds stupid. Russia among other countries don't give a flying **** about our laws. Go hunt chukar in Afganistan.
I thought the wording in the article sounded very amateur/uneducated as well. Whoever wrote definitely didn't know what they was talking about and kinda makes you wonder what else they got wrong.

The other day I was chatting with the biologist with USFWS at a local NWR. While inside the headquarters, I noticed an elk shed lying on the floor among other sheds had been hollowed out at the base. I asked him why. He told me that they used that shed for a tracker. They placed a tracker inside and sealed it up. Caught several people with that one shed. One time, it was headed for town a mere 4 hours after he put it back out there. Also, one of the guys that got busted had several other sheds.

Really makes you wonder how much bone is gone before the legal opener. I mean...that was one shed in one spot.

The other day I was chatting with the biologist with USFWS at a local NWR. While inside the headquarters, I noticed an elk shed lying on the floor among other sheds had been hollowed out at the base. I asked him why. He told me that they used that shed for a tracker. They placed a tracker inside and sealed it up. Caught several people with that one shed. One time, it was headed for town a mere 4 hours after he put it back out there. Also, one of the guys that got busted had several other sheds.

Really makes you wonder how much bone is gone before the legal opener. I mean...that was one shed in one spot.
I never leave home without this. It’s saved my ass a time or two:

3E333360-E865-4D37-BC11-C99A67611C31.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom