sheds on Crawfords on UTah Wyo border

bobtails

I was wondering if anyone knew when you could go into the Crawfords looking for sheds. The area closes for winter migration area I think Dec 31st but not sure when it opens back up?? Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

I just got back from there. Been hitting it pretty hard. A few boot tracks on the Utah side but not too many on the Wyoming side. Not much for big bucks in that country anymore.

Found the first brownie feb 11th near labarge. Picked up lots since then, no one has said anything. I've seen other people?s boot tracks too.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-19 AT 08:31AM (MST)[p]>Congrats, the rest of us that
>abide by the law wait
>til it opens May 1
>

That's cool, I also drive 5 mph over the posted speed limit.

I don't shed hunt to brag and post pics. Going out wed. Love this shed season. Have fun getting sloppy 2nds on May 1

Have fun waiting till the 1st.... where you would be lucky to be 2nd. The antlers will be faded too....what ones you find!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-19 AT 11:17AM (MST)[p]>Have fun waiting till the 1st....
>where you would be lucky
>to be 2nd. The
>antlers will be faded too....what
>ones you find!

I see on another post you claimed that you are a shed poacher in Nevada as well. You must get around quite a bit. You sound like a pretty big loser.

Somebody not so nice will catch up with him and hand out some mnt justice!

37205hornkiller.jpg

Hey homer go ####
yourself!

>Hey HJB hows it feel getting
>sloppy seconds? The drive
>of shame back to Utah?

Never had a drive of shame back to Utah yet. We bring back over 100 every year (and I have pics to prove it, unlike you). I guess you missed a few buddy. Funny thing is all the other guys I know also clean up pretty well. So I guess that means you are pretty terrible at shed hunting. Or maybe you just target the big ones that we never seem to find. If you really want to make us jealous, you should post up your pics and put your money where your mouth is. As of right now, everyone thinks you are just a poor poor man that thinks he can make all the Utards sad and upset by telling them he picks up all the sheds. I think you are full of CRAP! Prove me wrong and send me a pic of one of the big bucks you picked up. Otherwise, you are dead to us.

Looking at the trolls IP address that he uses looks like he is anywhere from cali to Washington area.

Cooper you ass hat my posts got deleted. North fork hunter doesn't understand how IP addresses work.

Have fun picking up 150 class bucks

>Somebody not so nice will catch
>up with him and hand
>out some mnt justice!
>
>
>
37205hornkiller.jpg

>Hey homer go ####
>yourself!

you sure seem like you crave those mountain tussles with another man? might wanna be a little more quieter about your desires to wrestle another man in Wyoming. might wind up naked tied to a snow fence for it

It's amazing how often I still get beat to spots that are closed.

I'm pretty sure the match to the biggest buck by Evanston is in a Utah guys collection. Oh well can't get them all...

Hey Cooper, A wise man once told me, never argue with an idiot because he'll drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom