sheds on the Arizona Strip

T

triplecheeter

I just had a few questions for those of you that hunt sheds on the Arizona Strip. My buddy and I are aware of the restrictions on ATV use on the Strip, but and we have a couple head of horses. We know of some of the areas down there from what we've heard, but we havent actually hunted them yet. If anyone can let us in on some area's, and maybe some specific spots we would be very grateful, and there would be no chance of the info given getting out to others. If anyone would be willing to share some info we would be willing to compensate by sharing some of our areas, and etc.

Very funny I already hunt horns on the kaibab or are you talking about the grand canyon? If so I hope you dont hunt horns there it is illegal. We were alot farther west three days ago and found a 103 inch horn from last year! I didnt post that to talk to retired horn hunters!!

Hey man,
Now that you mentioned a 103" horn you gotta post a pic....dont be like cass man....just show us the pic....we need this! come on! show it too us!
YB

C'mon buddy. Lets have a look at that 103" bad boy. I dare bet if you give us a little candy you might get something (info?) in return. That seems to be the way it works around here sometimes. I might know of some starting spots but I'm having a hard time giving them up right now. I'm definitely not a retired shed hunter yet and am thinking of trying them myself. I might be willing to trade some info though.

Send me a PM and we can talk about it.

Good luck on your future shed hunts.

NvrEnuf

I need to know how to post a picture before I do! I have no clue. If anyone could tell me what I need to do to post a picture that would be very helpful! It was good to get some constructive responses thanks. I'll try to post a pic.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom