Sheep and Goat Backdoor

ORIONTHEHUNTER

Very Active Member
I know its still a little early but when do you think the sheep and goat backdoor will be up? I have a feeling it might not work this year after the deer debacle during last years draw

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-15 AT 08:59AM (MST)[p]Hey orion I wasn't on MM last spring but I remember my deer points disappearin for a day or two indicating I had drawn my first choice. Then it was changed back. Is that the debacle u speak of and is that the back door?

Yeah they totally screwed the deer drawing up last year and I believe they redrew the entire thing. The backdoor is where you go in to buy a license and you can see your licenses already on file and it will say 490 res deer app and then 590 res deer if you had drawn

Lol! I just went back and read the threads from last year, my life was so much simpler before MM!:D

FWIW, my Mt Goat points dropped to zero last year on May 1st in the late afternoon. A few days later, it appeared in the "Products on File" list.

So should be close then the official date says the 15th on their website. I thought the backdoor or points changing was close to a week before the "official" day

It seems like they were slow cashing the checks this year. They used to have the drawing done and posted in late April. Is it getting close now?

I'd say after the deer draw foul-up last year, they won't be giving us a sneak peek at PP's this year on any species.

My current Goat points are still showing as 0-0 but no listing for sheep at all.

My lines for sheep and goat are completely gone....I have 11 and 10 weighted points....we'll see

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom