Sheep pictures

dogdoc

Been a little slow so I thought I would post up some scouting pics from last year. Hope all you with D ram tags enjoy!
8238image.jpg

109image.jpg

5920image.jpg

7301image.jpg

333image.jpg

Got your cam set
>on a pretty good spot.
>

Yessir he does!
That's right where I'd have by archery pop-up blind come hunting season..... if I had a tag.

Thanks for the pics Mr dogdoc.

Zeke

You know LBH, I only have one really crappy cell phone pic of my ram before I killed him. I have gone over the thousands of pics my cameras took looking for him, and so far I have a few maybes. I can't rule out the first picture in the series. The sheep were really congregated around the water in the summer months, but by the hunt in November they had split up and moved all over the unit. Good luck in Zion, hope you kill a monster. I get to go help my dad who drew the South San Rafael after 19 yrs. Cant wait, this sheep stuff is addicting!
4949image.jpg

5100image.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-14 AT 02:58AM (MST)[p]88 more days and I'll be chasing some of those sheep around the mtns :)

Congrats again on an awesome ram!

Ddoc,
I wondered about that first picture. He's a nice ram.
Sounds like "the fever" is genetic. Congrats you your Dad!
I am sure you will have a great adventure together, although it's highly unlikely you will find any rams in the SSR as big as yours! Most Utah sheep are runts compared to Nevada sheep, but they are every bit as much fun to hunt.

Best of luck and keep us posted on his hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom