Sheep taxidermist

kimbersig

I'm Looking for a taxidermist to do a full body mount that does rock work that looks like you hauled it down off the mountain. I've got s dall hunt this year and being my first sheep and I want an awesome mount. I've looked st Dewey and love their work just curious if there are others that do as good of work. I'd love to see pics of your full body sheep too!

I'm using Dean Haun out of Thompson Falls, MT for my 2014 AZ ram full body mount. He came highly recommended and I have seen many examples of his work. It is outstanding.

It was between him and Dewey - Dewey is great also, and you pay for it.

My ram will be ready in about a month and I can't wait.

I'll check him out. I would love to use Dewey but I'm not too sure about $7k for the mount rock and base. Seems like you're paying for the name and awards with that price.

Thanks!

those do look awesome!! does he have a website? i googled but couldn't find anything. if you have an email or phone number so i can contact him.

Thanks!

>It's a full days drive (Alpine,
>Utah) but I'd recommend contacting
>Paul Pennie of High Country
>Horn Taxidermy. I've had Paul
>do all my sheep mounts
>and consistently does incredible work.
>
>Here's a link to some of
>his sheep mounts:
>
>[Http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID8/5483.html#.VpM5U59lDqB]
>
>[http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID8/5510.html]
I would also recommend Paul. He is awesome. He did a shoulder mount desert bighorn for a friend, an elk and a deer for my dad, and a life size bear for me. Needless to say we have been to his shop a lot. He makes every single thing I've ever seen look amazing. Life size sheep included. His number is 1-801-361-1890. If you are by chance going to the Hunting Expo in February in Salt Lake this year he always has a booth right before you go in to the show.

M-a-n-y think Clay Goldman does best bighorn sheep in Arizona (I heartily agree!). FYI, he's mounted many of Ariz. state raffle tag winners' rams. You'd be wise to at least give him a ring ...

www.mogollontaxidermy.com

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom