Sheep Unit 31

solitude

With max points and 20 plus years of waiting i finally had the blessing to draw a unit 31 tag. I am gathering as much info as i can and know some of you guys are probably better informed on the unit than some of the experts. Any information would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you. - Ken

Ken,

CONGRATULATIONS on the sheep tag ! Unfortunately, I've never set foot in S31, I just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your quest for a ram. Make sure and get ahold of all of the past hunters harvest data that you can. Call the DOW and ask if they will allow you to view the successful applicants questionairres from previous seasons.

Good Luck !

Congrats on the tag! You should recieve a packet from the DOW if you haven't already. It will give you alot of info on guides and also some valuable info that the division has compiled for that unit. There will be a map that they make for each sheep unit that tells you where each sheep has been taken over the last few years. Also go to the oriontation and talk with the wildlife officers that cover that unit. Good luck!
JC
Colorado Hunting Consultants LLC
www.cohunthelp.com

COBUK, smitho and jcmuleys. Sincere thanks for your responses. I also got your p.m.'s smitho and jc and responded back with p.m.'s. I wish the best to you guys also wherever you guys pulled tags and hope I can someday help you out too. Hope to talk to you soon. Thanks again. - Ken

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom