Shes A Slave....Owner

What's the difference :) did you really ask what's the difference :) the difference is this lady is saying every slave owner should pay reparations. LOL. Then her daddy comes out and remind her that her ancestors. Her recent relatives. Owned slaves. It couldn't be more ironic LOL

The Democratic Party is so out of touch it ain?t even funny. They will continue to put there foot in their mouth over and over again.

>
>So are all the decendents of
>the founding fathers.
>
>
>What's your point ?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

His point is you ******** jackazzs dig sh!t up from the dark ages all the time and condem republicans for it!!!

Explain how she blamed it on republicans.

Paying blacks today for something that happened many generations ago is horribly stupid to even discuss. so stupid anyone who did would be disqualified from running for any public office if our current whitehouse administration wasn't even dumber.

When klansmen rule the far left gains strength.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Then Dude you are saying that those Democrat congress members that are discussing it are stupid and should be turned out of office. sounds ok by me.

RELH

So should the BIA be shutdown??? same logic, sins of our fathers. drive thru any reservation and see what our tax dollars are supporting. look at the wanton waste of land, resources and wildlife. cut the cord and let it go.

Drive thru Vernal or Roosevelt (or any town close to a reservation) any weekend and see what government handouts can look like.

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

>What's the difference :) did you
>really ask what's the difference
>:) the difference is this
>lady is saying every slave
>owner should pay reparations. LOL.
>Then her daddy comes out
>and remind her that her
>ancestors. Her recent relatives. Owned
>slaves. It couldn't be more
>ironic LOL

While I think the idea is entirely stupid, and would only further the divide at this point, I think if she honestly believes in reparations (or even that it is worthwhile to buy the black vote or whatever), then the fact that it would affect her personally is actually a GOOD thing. Its easy to say "I think those guys whose ancestors had slaves should pay". Saying it as "we, the descendants of slave owners, should pay reparations" is a little tougher. Now, maybe she didn't think about it that way, just offering another perspective. Either way, yet another stupid idea from the blue 2020 crop. Shaping up to be a doozie.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom