shooting bipod

C

cheyenne10

I am looking to buy a good shooting bipod. I would like it to be comfortable to carry. I have seen/used those that clamp to the gun and those that carry separate. What are you guys using and what are your preferences?

thanks for input.

I personally do not like bi pods because they make the gun so heavy to carry. I use the good ole fashioned shootings sticks that my grandad made me when I was first able to hunt. Every time I have had the chance to use these sticks I hav enot missed an animal. They work wonders for me.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-03 AT 09:35PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-03 AT 09:33?PM (MST)

I use harris bipods and love them. The weight issue is mute when you compare the shots that can be easily made out to 300 + yards. Weight weight weight! People say that so often its astounding. The weight goes unnoticed plus most rifles are slung unless you see a deer. Don't use the type of bipod that clamp on the barrel! When something touches your barrel, accuracy is affected. My friend and I Practice at 450 yards on milk jugs with out of the box rifles. You just can't consistantly do that with hand held shooting sticks. Harris are easy to install, adjust, and use. I would recommend them to anybody. My wife and daughter use them too. Don't miss a giant buck at 100 - 125 yards because you were breathing heavily like I did before you buy them. You'll be sorry. Stony point shooting sticks are great too but the bipods are way more convenient.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom