Shooting everything in sight

N

nmbullfighter

with my camera..haha..been a decent start to the season.. started hitting the woods hard and filled one tag and snapped some good pics. hope you guys enjoy.. good luck out there

48bf8a2a223fd867.jpg

48bf8a5d2281778d.jpg

48bf8a7622d641a9.jpg

48bf8aaf23a158ba.jpg

48bf8ad623eb0a05.jpg

48bf8b2d248212c8.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-04-08 AT 07:16AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-04-08 AT 07:15?AM (MST)

Man that one buck is a dandy, I got a buddy who will love seeing that picture. LOL

Those pics are magazine quality. Real nice NM buck. Without telling what unit, what part of the state?

These are some of my favorite kind of posts. Congrats on the nice speedster and thanks for sharing it....Where is a ram pics from? Those muleys are what dream are made of....Thanks Bullfighter...AWESOME PICS ALL THE WAY AROUND...

>These are some of my favorite
>kind of posts. Congrats on
>the nice speedster and thanks
>for sharing it....Where is a
>ram pics from? Those muleys
>are what dream are made
>of....Thanks Bullfighter...AWESOME PICS ALL THE
>WAY AROUND...

the rams were taking from my raft as i was floating down the san juan river in utah

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom