Shot Show

viking421a

Any one else go and see something they just can't live without?

I was only able to go for two days. I had a blast and I bet I only saw half of what was there. I spent some time looking and talking to reps from Badlands, eberlestock and mystery ranch as I was looking to pick up a new pack.

The amount of products there is just amazing. I'm already looking forward to going next year!

it is a trade show....not open to the general public. If you have a friend with a gunshop they can and will let you pay the fee and they will preregister you. It is worth seeing.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

It's a huge trade show for everything that has to do with the shooting sports. Everything hunting, shooting, tactical, law enforcement and everything in between has reps there presenting their products. Like D13 said it's not open to the general public. You have to be "approved" to attend and have a pass. They aren't hard to get though. It will be back at the Sands again next year at this time.

Was'nt impressed this year. I dont like the sands as much as the las vegas convention center. There really wasnt much that I saw there that was "new" to the point that would warrant the time to go to the show. The 3 o'clock free for all at the mountain house booth the last day was the most exciting thing for me, got 20 2 serving meals for 60 bucks.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom