Shout out to Mike's oil and tire in Milford Utah

DeerHunter53

Long Time Member
On our recent hunting trip we had an issue with our trailer, we lost a tire, hub, and brakes while driving in the dark... I know I know how could you not hear or see what happened, well we didn't until we came into Milford to get gas.
My son panicked and was looking all over where we could get it fixed and he was thinking several days.
I walked across the street to Mike' oil and tire and talked to him what a great guy, he told me yes he fixes these issues and probably had the axle yes axle as it was ruined as well in stock.
Long story short he got the parts and fixed our trailer in four hours what a guy....
He even gave us his truck to go eat breakfast while he worked on our trailer.
Who in this day and age does that?
If you are ever in need of a repair or tires or oil change give this guy a call you won't be sorry. He saved our hunt which was a miracle at the time.........

Mike's Tire and Oil
140 South Main Street
Milford Utah
435-387-5285

Mike if you read this you are then best period no one better...........Thanks again

Thank you for the heads up. I don’t get over there often but when I do I will share your comments with the gentleman.

Good on ya 53.

DeerHunter53, did you swap out your Kali plates before you talked to him? :ROFLMAO: Just kidding, of course.

DeerHunter53, did you swap out your Kali plates before you talked to him? :ROFLMAO: Just kidding, of course.
I had a very similar experience in Tooele this last week. Busted water pump. V Auto care dropped me back off at my hotel and picked me back up and got me on my way. A few days later, another check, engine light came on and they read it for me and it was non-consequential so they got me on my way again, no charge. Thanks Corey! And I didn’t even have to takeoff my California plates either.

Tika he is a bass fisherman he has those pics and some trophy's in his office as well. I mean who gives you the keys to his truck to take to breakfast.
Eel he is a comic as well when he saw our plates he said Oh good your from Kali your rich.... And then everyone laughed in the shop.
But he surprised me with the final bill as we are from California were used to getting screwed, we paid without even looking at the receipt.......it was less than anticipated and our hunt was saved.
He also has a 380 bull mounted in the shop as well as a 345-350 next to it.

I swear Utah has the most helpful places around. I had a blowout on a trailer tire and pulled into Heber- the closest shop was just closing up when we called- they said- "no problem- bring it in, we'll stick around and replace it for you". Such nice people...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom