Sibling rivalry

luvz2hunt

My son just got his deer back from the taxidermist. ( deer on the right) My daughter and him are arguing as to has the better buck. They asked me and I'm in a no win spot. So, I told them they both had great bucks but I'd ask on here. So which buck is better. Daughters is a 6x7, son's is a clean 30 inch 4x4.
8186image.jpg

Both are great bucks. If they were side by side I would shoot the wide buck because I already have a 25" 5x6 on the wall and I have always wanted to shoot a 30 inch buck.

Dillon

I'm a sucker for width if they were standing side by side, but it would be a hard choice.

"You can fly a helicopter to the top of Everest and say you've been there. The problem with that is you were an a$$hole when you started and you're still an a$$hole when you get back.
Its the climb that makes you a different person". - Yvon Chouinard

Tough choice....your kids have already out done me and I'm 44. :) If I had to choose I'd probably go with the one on the left because he's just so massive. Both are incredible deer though.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

My guess is you take a look at those kids, glance at those mounts.... Deep breath...."chips off the ol block" hats off kidos, nice job dad!!!..I'd be leaning right given the choice of those two beautiful bucks

I would shoot the buck on the left 10 out of 10 times if they were standing next to each other.

"Go hunt for meat at Walmart."

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom