Sig Cross or Aero Precision Rifle?

Jeffery2328

I’m looking to get a new hunting Rifle and been researching the Sig Cross and Aero Precision. Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with these ? Thanks.

Don’t settle for imitations… get the real deal!!

I shot the cross and the CA MPR, they pail in comparison to The Fix. Plus the switch to my 6.5 barrel takes all but 5 minutes.

Bolt is butter smooth and the trigger is jizz in your pants awesome. At least check one out before you go with the cross.

They may have figured it out, but the Q rifles had quite a reputation for failure to extract. Seen quite a few of the Sig rifles and they have not had any problems that I’ve seen.

I have the Cross and have nothing but good to say about it. I personally believe it is a poor man's target rifle. Get a lot of value for the money. It weighs less that the Q, and is less money. Not a fan of the trigger, but for $250 you can put a nice trigger in it. Still paying less than other comparable rifles. I'm not an expert in this, but I did do research prior to buying mine 2 yrs ago. I will say that Backfire.com has some good reviews on the Cross. One potential problem that Backfire found, (and I have the same problem on my rifle) is the safety doesn't rotate completely on/off. In the middle of the rotation, it is still on safety, but I want it on or off. Safety shouldn't be a guessing game.

The aero is a great action and those guns come with a 1 moa guarantee. You could piece it together to as PVA has a barreled action sale for 1099 with custom barrels. Aero gives great sales and their hunting rifles come with a trigger tech, 250 bottom metal and a 700 AG Alpine Hunter stock so I'd take a chance on them

The aero is a great action and those guns come with a 1 moa guarantee. You could piece it together to as PVA has a barreled action sale for 1099 with custom barrels. Aero gives great sales and their hunting rifles come with a trigger tech, 250 bottom metal and a 700 AG Alpine Hunter stock so I'd take a chance on them
I'd have to agree with this. I've heard some really great reviews of the Aero action and will likely be building a new rifle off this action in the near future.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom