Silly Wolf Loving Hippies!

polarbear

Long Time Member
Howdy!
I'm sitting around the house today, recuperating and minding my own business when the phone rings. I answer and on the other end is some gal from a local wolf rescue and rehab place. She tells me that a mutual friend of ours had been talking to her about the fact that I had been shooting a lot of coyotes and had to put down a couple of cows lately. She then asks if I would be interested in donating the meat form either the coyote or cattle carcasses to their organization as feed for their wolves. She explained that they had a few wolves that they are trying to nurse back to health so they could release them back into the wild, possibly here in Washington. They were looking for donations of wild game whether it was road kill or shot for sport. I asked her if I was to donate meat to her if she would let me know when and where the wolves were to be released after their rehabilitation. She hesitated and then asked me if I was asking so that I could donate time to help them with the release. I said no, because I need meat for bait and that wolves were a lot bigger than the dead coyotes that I had been using. She got silent for a few seconds and asked if I was kidding. I said no and that I was a serious about shooting predators as she was saving them. That was when she hung up on me. Damn, just when I thought that it was going to get good!!!! Haahaaaaa!!!!! I called my friend that started this whole thing. When he answered he was laughing so hard that I thought that he was going to pass out!! I kind of felt sorry for the poor little gal. She had no idea that it was a big, fat set up and that she was calling for a donation from one of the biggest wolf haters in the Northwest. Haaahaaaa!!!!

Eric

Ultra liberal wolf loving hippies piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

polarbear!!!

YOU'RE GOING TO HELL BUDDY!!!

I'LL SEE YOU THERE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat LMAO,CAN I SAY THAT???

Haahaaa.... Sorry, it's the meds! They are making me a little ornerier than normal!!!! Should I call her back and opologise?

Eric

Ultra liberal hippies piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

NO!!!

CALL HER BACK & TELL HER YOU WANT PICTURES & DIMENSIONS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Someday I'll get permission to post a photo my Alaskan buddy sent me.
It shows the side of a barn covered with the 97 wolves he gunned down from the aerial wolf control projet that he participates in last year.
He is the gunner from the side hatch of a super cub.
Unreal.
HH

Haahaaa.... Man meat! The problem with that is the hippies that work there are stanky! I dont think that they believe in showering on a daily basis. I've got to hand it to my friend for coming up with such a goofball idea!!

Eric

Ultra liberal hippies piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

PolarBear,

I like these new Med's they have you on.
Keep it up.

You are exactly correct.

But, you already knew that.........

Larry

Funny chit but I didn't know it was April fools already. Man that's a good one. I'd a been wettin myself laughin too. but when you bring meds ya have to bring some for the whole class.
;-)

>Someday I'll get permission to post
>a photo my Alaskan buddy
>sent me.
>It shows the side of a
>barn covered with the 97
>wolves he gunned down from
>the aerial wolf control projet
>that he participates in last
>year.
>He is the gunner from the
>side hatch of a super
>cub.
>Unreal.

I'd like to have that picture as one of my rotating wallpapers.
>HH

nothing better than teaching young hippies a lesson, and watching out for wolves at the same time!!!!!!

Good one!

---------------------------------------
This is my post

I've just pissed in my pants.......and nobody can do anything about it.

I am in the minority and like wolves. I want to see them delisted so I can one day legally hunt them.

But I must say that was freaking hilarious. I am cracking up.

>Someday I'll get permission to post
>a photo my Alaskan buddy
>sent me.
>It shows the side of a
>barn covered with the 97
>wolves he gunned down from
>the aerial wolf control projet
>that he participates in last
>year.
>He is the gunner from the
>side hatch of a super
>cub.
>Unreal.
>HH

Email it to me please, [email protected] I'd love to host and post it. I've seen some pictures that sound similar and looks really neat.

-DallanC

POLARBEAR!! WHERE IS YOUR SECRET RANCH?? WHAT GIVES NEIGHBOR??? WHAT DID THOSE SHAGGY LITTLE PUPPIES DO TO GET YOUR KNICKERS IN A TWIST?? SURE THEY GNAW ON A PISSCUTTER FAWN BUCK ONCE IN A WHILE, BUT CERTAINLY YOU CAN EASILY TAKE THEM OUT WHEN NECESSARY, YES?? DEPREDATION HUNT MY FRIEND!!!

Hey D-Man.. I hope you get the place over there so I know where to chase the wolves and cougars too from my land!! Theres a fine howdy doo fer ya!!!! Found out today that I have to go in for surgery. I'll be out for 3-6 months for recovery. There goes my hunting trip to Alaska and maybe anything else this year. Oh well, I'll git em next year!!!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I'm glad their patching ya up, yer gettin onrier by the day!
;-)

I'll keep an eye on your wolves for ya while yer recovering.

Thanks D-Man! I guess that I could spook them onto the rez instead. That might work a little better, eh?

Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I feel your pain Polarbear. I am 3 months into a 6 month recovery from a Spinal Fusion. It has not been fun, especially the first month. But I will be back and ready to go come hunting season.

I have 2 ruptured dics that are pinching off the nerves to my left leg. I can only stand for about 2 minutes at a time before the pain gets so severe that I have to lay down in a fetal position or sit all cockeyed in a chair with my feet up. It is killing me! I should be out catching steelhead and shooting coyotes right now!!!! Haaaaaahaaaaa.... At least I'm all doped up and am numb to some of the pain. Mmmmmmmmmm... Synthetic mooooooooooorphine! My wife says that when I see a fishing report or it is a beautiful day out, I get meaner than a sore titt!ed bear!!!

Eric

deerline.gif

Ya, send them down toward the rez, chase some of those monstermuleys up in to the NF....

Oh sh.t! 3-6 months! If your this bad now, God help us in a coupla' months. :) Good luck bud, do what the docs tell ya!

If it makes ya feel any better, I'll send pics of the steelhead I've been catchin' lately. :)

"Lord forgive him and be with the starving pygmies in new giunie" thats funny stuff polarbear.The girls and i are hoping for a quick recovery for you take care.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-07 AT 12:55PM (MST)[p]Well I hope all goes well for ya. Dont rush your recovery.

You could always have your wife set ya up on the front porch to tip over some song dogs,just put a dead cow about 150 yards out for bait :)

horsepoop.gif

Polarbear
Be sure to check your regular email. I mailed you something
real good about those wolves. I sure hope you can figure a
way to post it!

Hey polarbear just do like my great uncle Nick, when he got too stove up too move around a lot. Put up a nice big salt lick in the front yard, it sure makes it a lot easier to get them deer. Uncle Nick always had a deer first dau of the season, the funny thing was it was always frozen solid by 8 in the morning, never figured out how he did that one?

Once again you the man. It wasn't that wolf place in tenino was it? I refuse to give a dollar to them jack A$$e$.

Thanks guys for all the support, I really appreciate it!!!!!!
Wake1, Yep it was a gal from Wolf Haven! Haaahaaaa!!!!!!
My hunting buddy in Republic said that he is going to plant a foodplot right next to the cabin so that I can shoot a buck from the porch. All I need is a corn flinger now! Haahaa...
Thanks again folks!

Eric

deerline.gif

Eric,

Give her my number. I'd like to make a donation too! LOL! Out for 3-6 months? That's tough, my friend. The good news is you'll have plenty of time during recovery to hang out here and keep us company! If I lived closer I would be glad to help with some of the husband duties.......I mean chores around the farm.:)

Steve

Thanks Eel! You mean "animal husbandry"? Haahaaahaaa..
Eric

deerline.gif

Here I was, kinda feeling sorry for myself, not in the greatest moods, and not really in the mood for anything. To top it off the kids are as growly as me, and are fighting as one feels upset and is crying. Daddy busts out in the biggest belly laugh, and almost falls off the barstool. Wife begins yelling because how could I be laughing at someone having hurt feelings.... Nope, I'm not laughing at that, I am laughing at someones post who has the same feelings as I do. I WOULD call her back, but not to apologize, but to finish the conversation and say how rude it was for her to hang up. Just because you have a different view point. You listened to her, she should have the same respect. Then giver her my phone number and say that maybe this guy can help her out. Won't she be shocked to find another one asking for the local. heheheheheheheeee
GOOD ONE!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom