Siskiyou county bull tag

Season dates are later now than they used to be I think. Tough hunt, secure private ground and be ready to shoot opening morning.

Yah I saw that. Called the biologist and asked what that was about. She said not enough cows were being killed or some stuff. Going to be interesting with the season being post rut.

My dad had a cow tag last year. Got it as 4th alternate. We never saw an elk. Everywhere we went we found old elk sign, beds, ****, tracks etc but couldn't track down the herds. Tough conditions too.

THANK YOU BEAUHUNTER,.............I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR ELK HUNT. I HOPE I CAN DRAW AGAIN BEFORE I GET TOO OLD. POP A BIG ONE.......................YD.

By time bull season opens 90% percent of the grasslake herd will be on private in Shasta Valley. The other 2 herds will be scattered due to post rut and deer season. Definitely made it harder for the bull hunters with the change. Good Luck!

Yah I saw that. Called the biologist and asked what that was about. She said not enough cows were being killed or some stuff. Going to be interesting with the season being post rut.
By time bull season opens 90% percent of the grasslake herd will be on private in Shasta Valley. The other 2 herds will be scattered due to post rut and deer season. Definitely made it harder for the bull hunters with the change. Good Luck!
If you look at the changes they have made its almost like they are managing the hunt for the private landowners.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom