Site Already Crashed!!

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
I got on right out of the shute @ 0700 and did mine and my Mrs. elk tags --put in the c-card info hit continue and bingo gooonnnnnyyyyaaa so I do not know if my info went thru and we have tags or if I had one more page to hit submit type deal....

Ya gotta love it!

I still can't get back on to re-apply...or whatever haha

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-11 AT 09:01AM (MST)[p]I do this sort of thing for a living, computer/networks systems... these people are bozos. I called and spoke to the office in Salt Lake. They said "Happens every year"... they didn't like my suggestion that the call Amazon.com up and have them handle it for them.

Idiots.

sled_guy

I just got in again and it was just fine.....

Looked like there was still some highly coveted Northern Rifle/muzzy buck tags available.

Got the elk tags so I am content..

Robb

JUST PURCHASED BOTH MINE AND ONE OF MY SONS WITH NO PROBLEMS. PRINTS LIECENSE BEFORE HITTING THE FINISH BUTTON AND ALSO RECIEVED A E-MAIL WITHIN 30 SECONDS WITH THE CONFIRMATION.

It took three times ,but I got our elk tags. With all of the people not drawing tag this year. I bet the elk tags sale out fast. Didn't want to wait for the last minute.

I just want an archery tag and there is no quota for those. I bet spikes are gone before the archery hunt starts.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom