Slammin' the fish(again)

Longun

Long Time Member
Fontenelle is hot...been catching some dandy fish, Rainbows,Browns,Cutthroats,Cutt-bows...friggin hate technology change..can't download photos from my old camera to the new computer....to prove I ain't lyin..My biggest so far is a 22 inch rainbow that weight 4 pds. They are Good eatin"...keepin the widow women happy in Labarge..besides the wife and I...

Nice, Longun! I can picture it now....:D

There has to be another way to keep the widow women happy though. Just kidding. :)

>Nice, Longun! I can picture it
>now....:D
>
>There has to be another way
>to keep the widow women
>happy though. Just kidding. :)
>

You mean like instead of fish take kielbasa?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You mean like instead of fish, take kielbasa?

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

>Nice, Longun! I can picture it
>now....:D
>
>There has to be another way
>to keep the widow women
>happy though. Just kidding. :)
>

You mean like instead of slammin the fish.....

There was this Polish guy (this is not a Polish joke, lol). Somehow he got hired to work in the machine shop at the sawmill I worked at. He couldn't speak English and wasn't all that bright.

The machine shop supervisor went to the owner and told him the Polish guy wasn't working out. The owner didn't want to fire him so he brought him into the filing room and told me to give him a job. I spent about 2 years trying to train him and communicate with him. He finally learned how to say "good morning" and I made him listen to Rush Limbaugh on the radio every morning to help with his English. He finally was able to say "democrats...no good"

Anyhow, about once a month his wife made kielbasa and he would bring me in a bunch. We tried cooking it several different ways but it never was fit to eat. The dog wouldn't even eat it. I tried to tell him not to bring me anymore but he insisted I take it. He finally retired. Whew!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom