Small Buck

Jasonmtz02

After some hard hunting without seeing many bucks and getting slowed down from illness, I was able to connect, not the one I wanted but happy to fill my tag. Thanks to a couple good friends for helping to make this hunt a success

20231105_082819.jpg

20231203_114340.jpg

Wood and stainless rifles are awesome looking! I always liked those browning rifles. Congrats on your buck

After some hard hunting without seeing many bucks and getting slowed down from illness, I was able to connect, not the one I wanted but happy to fill my tag. Thanks to a couple good friends for helping to make this hunt a success

View attachment 128315

View attachment 128316
Not every success story is measured in inches my friend!
Some of my most memorable hunts that I’ve felt accomplished by ended with fork horns buddy!
Hell of a deer 🤜🏼🤛🏽
What rifle is that? .300, 7mm?
Looks pretty snazzy!

Last edited:
Thanks guys, the rifle is a 300 win mag browning white gold medallion. This rifle has been good to me the last 4 seasons I have taken 2 oryx and 2 deer with it. Rifle has a few scratches and dents but those are all part of the memories.

Thanks guys, the rifle is a 300 win mag browning white gold medallion. This rifle has been good to me the last 4 seasons I have taken 2 oryx and 2 deer with it. Rifle has a few scratches and dents but those are all part of the memories.
Battle scars !!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom