Small game help?

mtnrunner260

I've agreed to talk a buddy out for an adventure this Friday. I was hoping to take him somewhere where he can get a few shots at rabbits. He just wants to go out and forget some of his troubles. He filed for bankruptcy on the 14th.
We will be starting out from Ogden.
Does anyone have any suggestions on a place where I can take him. I'd like to go up to Wyoming where I grew up but thats to much of a drive.
Thanks in advance for your help.

It's been a crappy year for bunnies. I could give you a couple of spots but I have been around and not seen anything at all. I would head south if I was you. Had a friend tell me that they hunted out by Dugway and shot some.

Man If you want to get into rabbits have I got a place for you if you are willing to drive come out here to the uintah basin and turn south off of highway 40 on the nine mile road just a mile or two before the town of myton head south for 7-30 miles and drive the oilfield roads around the cliffs you should do good especially if you get out early while they are out sitting in the sun. Good Luck either way that good to get a guy like that out and getting things off his mind..

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Loa and Myton seem like a bit of a drive but I'll keep them in mind. I've got s few more sources I can try to tap for info but if anyone here has other suggestions please let me know.
Thanks again.

It's still a bit warm. Too bad there isn't snow on the ground, cuz that's when it gets really really good! Anyplace with rocks adjacent to good sage flats is where I seem to do the best.

I think it's going to be a grand bunny year, last year was just incredible......

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom