Smallest Sheds!

browtine

Super Moderator
Here is my smallest typical 4pt and non typical sheds. Its hard to show how small they really are. I put them up with a regular 4pt shed. Any of you guys found smaller?
PC020009.jpg

PC020032.jpg

PC020022.jpg

PC020023.jpg

those are cool. nice pics and bones.

maybe i'll take home the company digicam and take some pics of one of my dinky 4-pt sets.

berto

That little match is just awsome I really like nontypicals the big match set is awsome to

fa63f417.jpg

this is a little 5 point but two points are busted.
fa63f419.jpg

this is my smallest 4 point the tiles behind the antler are 9x9s.
enjoy AQ.

this is a small seven point i got, but dont know if it is as small as yours..

fa629ecc.jpg

Are you guys only talking about branched sheds? I have a matched set of spike sheds that are maybe 4 1/2".

treekiller

I would say 4 point or better sheds but what the hell...post the pics you got...lets see em all!

About two years while shedhunting my buddy yelled up the ridge to me that he found a big fout point shed. When we got back to the truck I asked him where the shed was, he just laughed and then he pulled it out of his pocket. The thing is like 6 inches tall, but he was already forked into a four.

here is a shed treekiller asked me to post for him...man, what a dink buck! Those are surely small. I cant believe you found both of them.
spike%20sheds.JPG

Thanks for posting the pic browtine!

I was cutting timber, and my gas and oil were sitting on an old skid road. When I bent over to fuel up my saw I spotted one spike laying in the grass, I picked it up and looked about three feet away and spotted the other side. I couldn't believe they were next to each other!

treekiller

my smallest shed to date is an elk antler. It is about 1 1/2 in. high and the shed burr is about the size of a large mule deer burr. Its brown and has a natural point, meaning its not a broken antler, some time when I figure this puter out, I'll post a photo.

here is my smallest 4 pt muley set.

sorry the pic is so dark.

http://www.hunt101.com/img/081482.jpg[img]

i found these sheds in an area that gets totally hammered during the rifle season, so this buck was one of the lucky ones that survived!

berto

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom