Snow Report?

P

Prism

LAST EDITED ON Oct-26-07 AT 02:35PM (MST)[p]OK, I keep hearing rumors about a bunch of snow, but from I can gather from weather websites and forcast it looks as if things are pretty dang bleak in the snow department.

Definitely not like the last few years. I imagine the second season has been pretty tough for most, and the third season guys should be doing the snow dance like mad as next week looks like more of the same.

Hoping for SNOW!!!

It's been dang warm and dry in Utah since the rifle opener. Almost like early September weather in the highcountry!

Should mean more bucks for those of us with later season tags...;)

Some areas got up to a foot of snow the first day or two of 2nd season, but it's been warm and dry since then. The forcast for the next week is warm and dry, so I don't hold much hope for getting anything significant before 3rd season. Long range forcasts are marginal at best, so hopefully they're wrong. I wouldn't mind the snow holding off until about Monday of the 3rd season, after the weekend warriors are tucked safely back in their work cubicles. ;-)

Accuweather shows 60 to 70 degrees all the way through the end of 3rd season with comments like "brilliant sunshine" and "beautiful", not what I was hoping for. Have a friend hunting second season in my unit and does have been showing up every day but the big boys are not. There not very active when it is sun tan weather. Do the dance, we need some SNOW

Rich

Weather reports sure look depressing. I'd rather of have a second season tag with the predicted weather conditions-get first crack at them.

Who knows maybe we'll get lucky with some snow, but it sure doesn't look like it:( Might get some weather before the fourth season.....if not, they ought to be rutting enough to get some of the big boys out moving. They're just a lot easier to hunt in the white stuff.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom