Snowmobile trailer/sled found

out4elk

Found a small sled that tows behind a snowmobile today in Sanpete county. It was sitting on the side of the road like somebody had left it. I am guessing it belongs to somebody who was lion hunting.

PM me with the location, description of sled and most importantly what was on the sled I will gladly get it back to you.

Please send a Picture & I'll see if it's mine?:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Good of you to try and be the good samaritin but......i'm thinkin that the guy who left that sled is PISSED OFF. What if that guy doesn't visit this site? I'm thinking i would of left it there and i bet that's what the owner is wishing you would of done.

nvhunter!

If He'd of left it there some GREENIE/ANTI Hunter probably would have Stole it and/or destroyed it!

My first Reply was just a Joke!

Yes,if the ole World was a 110% Honest,He coulda left it there & The Owner coulda backtracked & found it!

If it's a Lion Hunters/Hounders Sled Box, word will Travel & all will be well!

no harm no foul... i just know i have left trailers beside the road because i didn't feel like pulling it where i was going with the truck for various reasons....never felt good about it and always wondered if it was going to be there when i got back. I would hate to leave it beside the road for a short trip and then get back and find it gone. I would be mad if i got there and it was gone...good intention or not.

don't know the circumstances so i hope the guy gets it back.

If it has several bricks of gold from the rhoades mine it is probably Overton's. He was supposed to be delivering me my cut.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Nobody has been around this sled for a day or so and it was not left for hounds to find, I am sure of that. Just the way it was sitting it looks like somebody forgot to load it back up.

Anywho..No PMs yet.

STTM,

I have pictures of the sled after I took the gold bars off of it, if I email them to you will you post em up?

Yes I will!

Check your PM box!

i would have left it also, nobody "loses" a sled and trailer. there is definatly a reason it was left and i'm betting they are pissed that someone "stole" their trailer. by no means am i saying you stole it, but i'm betting they THINK someone stole it. it might be good intentions, but if it ain't yours- leave it alone

Report it to the sheriff's office. You don't want any accusations of stealing and they may already have heard from the party looking for it. Better to try to do the right thing and risk inconveniencing someone than not try to do the right thing at all.

>i would have left it also,
>nobody "loses" a sled and
>trailer. there is definatly a
>reason it was left and
>i'm betting they are pissed
>that someone "stole" their trailer.

Ok the ops post starts with trailer/sled then as you read the post he says he found a sled that is pulled behind a snowmobile.So it sounds confusing but I dont think he hooked up to someones trailer and hauled it off ,its just a sled that pulle behind a snowmobile is that correct out4elk?.
If it is just the sled I can see why he would take it and try and find the owner ,if there were no fresh tracks around it,but if you did take a trailer and the sled go put it back.

>>i would have left it also,
>>nobody "loses" a sled and
>>trailer. there is definatly a
>>reason it was left and
>>i'm betting they are pissed
>>that someone "stole" their trailer.
>
>Ok the ops post starts with
>trailer/sled then as you read
>the post he says he
>found a sled that is
>pulled behind a snowmobile.So it
>sounds confusing but I dont
>think he hooked up to
>someones trailer and hauled it
>off ,its just a sled
>that pulle behind a snowmobile
>is that correct out4elk?.
> If it
>is just the sled I
>can see why he would
>take it and try and
>find the owner ,if there
>were no fresh tracks around
>it,but if you did take
>a trailer and the sled
>go put it back.

after re-reading it- i totally got off course. for some reason i was thinking a snowmobile trailer, not a trailer you pull WITH a snowmobile.

totally apologize for missing the boat on that one-

Small sled that tows BEHIND a snowmobile. Thanks for the attempts at keeping me on the straight and narrow but I did not haul off with somebody's snowmobile trailer.

I have the feelers out in a couple different places as well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom