so proud....

Should be thankful she doesn't compete for somalia. If they have a team I don't know. Maybe a rowing team?

Really says a lot about the intelligence level of the left. Spend your entire life working at a sport to compete on this country’s national team and then act offended when the nations anthem your competing for plays. These are the stupidest people in history.

oh and every time I criticize anyone on the left founder bans me so, see ya guys in a week or so

She doesn't give a chit about the country or the sport she competes in... she's only looking to get paid by NIKE or some other anti-American brand for her social justice ways... just like Kaperdick

209871059_3062092567369185_2542459038988857359_n.jpg

Maybe we can talk Japan into caning them, so they can see how the other half lives?

Glad they did that. BLM is about money not black lives. If it were they would be all over the black criminals in inner cities killing black men, women and kids.

What’s really sad is that you only find this stuff reported by off the wall sources. You won’t see the mainstream media report on it, unless it supports their own cause.

...and why is it all of a sudden fine to say "black people" instead of "African-American" like it was promoted in the early 2000's? Even black people are calling themselves black people now. They no longer want to be called African American because black is a negative connotation that fits the media's agenda more like a glove. Thanks for getting me started, Homeslice.

...and why is it all of a sudden fine to say "black people" instead of "African-American" like it was promoted in the early 2000's? Even black people are calling themselves black people now. They no longer want to be called African American because black is a negative connotation that fits the media's agenda more like a glove. Thanks for getting me started, Homeslice.

Crap, and I was just starting to get used to being self referred to as a European-American.

Only makes it worse when the current White House agrees with that kind of display! Best thing Patriotic Americans can do is vote them all out of office & until that happens boycott all sports that allow it to continue!

And they want us to pay reparations to a burnt tire smelling POS like this....WTF things are really upside down.....

Only makes it worse when the current White House agrees with that kind of display! Best thing Patriotic Americans can do is vote them all out of office & until that happens boycott all sports that allow it to continue!
I'd rather boycott all things government. Well, some things anyway...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom