So Sad--Breast Cancer...

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-14 AT 03:13PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=show_thread&om=2968&forum=DCForumID8&archive=yes#.U0hYC01OXIU

I am at a loss for words..........

She is going to have one hell of a year fighting this Breast Cancer....(me too)

I am out of tears from being so scared....

She certainly has loved her hunting!

Robb

Sorry to hear it Robb!

Ms PleaseDear is a Tuff Gal!

Hope all goes well!

Keep us Posted!

We're here to Listen!

Best of Luck to Peggy on a Full Recovery & God Bless!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Man Robb that is tough news to get. I'm so sorry to hear that. I won't even pretend to understand what kind of blow that must be to you both. You know I'm close so let me know if there is anything you need, even if its just a good hike up the switchbacks to clear the head. I'm praying for her.

Robb- I'm sorry that you guys have to endure this. My wife and I are going through it right now as well. This week was supposed to be my wifes third to last chemo but her white blood cell count was drastically low so it had to be postponed this week. My wife was diagnosed Nov 6th so we've been dealing with it for a while. If you take heed to only one piece of advice from me...its to stay off the internet researching side effects and whatever comes with this diagnosis. The internet info is cancer among the cancer. Talk to the doctors and those that are going through it that have a level head. It can get away from you in a hurry...all the negativity. Remember- no one person deals with chemo/radiation the same. That's what makes us individuals. I will reach out to you when I have some time. Not sure what exactly your wife has...hopefully DCIS. That will be a cake walk so I'll pray that its that. We're stage 3 but we're kicking the chit out of it. Hang in there and eat asparagus. Research studies on that if you want to research anything. Take care.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I've already had a chat with Wisz!

But I'll say it again!

Best of Luck to Ms Wisz also!

Prayin for the Best for Both Ladies!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Robb, I'm so sorry to hear that! Wishing Mrs Pleasedear the best.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

Bad deal. I hate the stuff. My grandma went through it, my mom, oldest sister, and now my youngest sister is fighting it. She got diagnosed last fall while pregnant and had to get a hip replacement during.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I hope everything goes well and she's back in the hills in no time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Mrs.

I think all of us have been impacted at some point by this awful disease. I lost my mother-in-law at 60 years old. Treatment is 1000 times better now so you guys keep the faith.

God bless and prayers are with you.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Sorry to hear Rob! Prayers for all of you.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Robb give Peg a hug for us.
I am serious if ya need anything holler . I will say this regarding cancer no where better in the world then SLC area and the Huntsman. Area Hospitals are all inter tangled and supported by the Huntsman some of the best Dr's in the world. And they communicate like women at a Sunday Social!
Prayers for Peg n Mrs. Wiz. Hang in there.
Rutnbuck

Prayers are sent out to Both Families.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Hey thanks!

Had the 2nd opinion appt. yesterday and it looks like a 6 month type deal.

Hang in there Steve!

Robb

Robb and Steve, my prayer is that a year from now we will be celebrating two cancer survivor stories. We can do this!!!! God bless both families!

Eel

>I will say this
>regarding cancer no where better
>in the world then SLC
>area and the Huntsman. Area
>Hospitals are all inter tangled
>and supported by the Huntsman
>some of the best Dr's
>in the world. And they
>communicate like women at a
>Sunday Social!
> Prayers for Peg
>n Mrs. Wiz.
>Hang in there.
> Rutnbuck

Haha I live in Illinois, but sister-in-law is a doctor there. First class. She even flew to Indianapolis twice to during my sister's ordeal.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-14 AT 10:58AM (MST)[p]Hang in there and hopefully everything will be good.

My wife was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor in her left breast last year and had near immediate surgery to remove it. A week later she had a repeat after the lab results showed that some cancerous cells remained in about 1/2" of tissue. She then had to undergo twice-a-day INTERNAL radiation treatments for only five days. No chemo neded. Just last week, she had her 6-month mammogram which came up negative.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

I am heart broken for you and Peg. But now a new fight begins. Cancer treatment is an eye opener for 1st timers. This month marks 4 years clean for me, but the impact is lasting. You guys will both be in my thoughts and prayers.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

Sad to hear Robb but keep the faith, things will work out. My wife's side of the family, and my wife have gone through some scary cancer stuff. Thoughts go out to all the guys and gals here that have had to battle this.

Wow Robb!

That sucks to hear that and I'll bet it's a bunch worse to live it! So sorry for you two!

Our thoughts and prayers for both you and the Mrs are on the way.

Zeke

All our thoughts and prayers are with you Robb...Hang in there she is going to need her man through this...Keith and Cindy.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Robb, I'm so sorry to hear this! Hope everything works out for the best prayers sent to yours and Steve's Family.

Thanks All

What a difference a week makes on emotions and knowledge.

I think we are going to make it out of this just fine.

Robb

Robb, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and Steve and your wives. I'm following this thread and others on another site as my wife and I are currently going through the same thing as well, however we are behind your process. Already I/we have learned a bunch from what others before us that have gone through it and that's just what has been mentioned in your threads.

We are at the process where 2 lumps have been found and next step is biopsy/surgery on May 2nd. Three days after we will know the results. Cancer, specially breast cancer runs rampant in both sides of my wife?s family. As a result my wife gets 2 mammograms a year however that's not what found the lumps. Her doctor felt because of her age and her family history that we should do an ultrasound and then an MRI. These are what found and confirmed the lumps. I write this to add to your post that possible early detection for others out there, mammograms don't always find the earliest detection.

We don't know what we have yet, unlike you though we have been preparing for this for a few years. That doesn't make us any less scared, just maybe a little more mentally prepared for it. My wife?s mom is a breast cancer survivor. She has had others in the family not so lucky from years ago. Like others have mentioned things are not the way they used to be and we are counting on it. Thanks for reaching out and starting your threads, you have no idea how it has help us with some reassuring questions thoughts and feelings.

Steve, thanks for sharing that about not researching the internet, that might have been a route we would have looked into. Gods speed!

GBA

Sorry to hear of everyone's fight against this horrific disease. My wife/we at 50yrs old have been through it...and for us my wife is now 12 years Cancer free :). We did the homework on line and with Dr.s. If you find yourself in this position always stay close and support them because everyone is so scared.... Best advise we got from a Dr. At Stanford was at age 50 hit it hard now with everything you can. So we did the radiation, chemo and pills later for 7yrs... So now so far we are good. We have had others we know not turn out so well. Early detection is paramount . Getting it before it metastasize and goes throughout the blood stream is paramount. We know people that didn't do the chemo and only the Rads and after 10yrs they are either fighting it again or not with us anymore. So what I am saying is "Do everything possible Now " and not
just what your Dr. may recommend taking the easy way out. We had to take control and tell our Drs. What we wanted for treatment after our Stanford consult because if just one cancer cell gets into our blood stream during surgery in 10 to 15 yrs. that breast cancer if it didn't go back to a breast will eventually show up in the liver...that's where it goes next...then you don't win that fight. With the Chemo were hoping it killed everything everywhere in my wife body....so far....so good..

Good luck to all with it and we send prayers for a positive recovery....

))))------->

ROBB........WHERE ALL PULLIN FOR YA, THAT IS SOME MUCH BETTER NEWS ..........SOUNDS LIKE SHE HAS A GREAT CHANCE. HANG TUFF..................YD.

Robb, keep the faith brutha, she'll pull through it! My mother just beat breast cancer, she caught it early enough to kill it.
I'm having my own bout with that crap myself right now but the prognosis looks great. There ya go....two success stories! :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom