so...... what are you buying her?

tayhot

For Christmas? Looking for ideas. I'm sure Feleno can give some great suggestions but I'll save those for Valentine's Day

tay
Last year I posted my Christmas kids toy list and it got yanked in about 5 minutes even though it was PG rated. Yeah a little tasteless but don't you come to expect that of me :)? Let me do some brainstormin'

Lisa's getting a new .257 Weatherby Accumark for Christmas. It's sitting out in the garage amongst the other boxes right now.

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

Sweet Longbow, my wife's name is Lisa! But I feel awkward, I don't know what to buy your wife. :)

Seriously, mine needs new transportation. I'm getting her one of these.
prod_41785-00110.jpg

Shopping for my wife is easy. I just wait until Christmas morning to find out what she bought for herself. For her shopping is the fun part so why should I stop her?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Heck Roy, I thought I was the only one who did that. My wife just informed me of a one cup espresso machine with all the bells and whistles ?I? just got her for Christmas and how much she's gonna love to open it up on Christmas morning and use it. Ha ha ha? I still have to wrap it though. Haven?t quit figured out how to get her to do that part yet. :)

GBA

>Knee Pads

He was asking what you'd get your wife, not girfriend. Unless your wife scubs the floor on her hands and knees? Lol

Traditional only >>>------->

UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Wife just got pissed and informed me i can go down to the bank right now and pull out however much money I want out of our biz account and she wouldn't even know it cuz our cpa get the bank statements!

Hey bessy, where we goin huntin? alaska for dall? moose? sonora for bighorn sheep? bunny huntin in nevada?????? ROFL

A new horse for mine. 6 year old gelding quarter horse, 16 hand, black with white socks.

-KILLSHOT Productions Guides & Outfitters-

My wife let me know 3 months ago that I was taking the whole family to Disneyland. Us,our kids, their spouses, and 7 grandkids.
I really wanted to buy "her a new gun".

Hey stinkbug?

That Nevada Bunny Hunt sounds like it could get your Allowance lowered a little!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom