so what did everyone put in for?

A

andrew_12gauge

Now that the deadline has passed who put in for OIL tags and which species did ya choose. I put in for moose in unit 12-2

I'm waiting for the points system. I'm not wasting anymore of my money, its just not fair that everyone else draws but I dont.

Good luck on your draw.

thought about 27-1 sheep but somebody talked me out of it and told me to get my moose tag out of the way, so sheep or goat for me next year hopefully if i draw my moose tag

i wanted to do moose this year but i dont have the time to dedicate to it. this sheep tag isnt that great so if i draw ill only dedicate about 5 days to it. i have a wyoming elk tag that is going to probably get most of my vacation time.

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com
Blacks-Creek Packs Dealer

Travis,

You are on a roll. You will probably draw that 27-1 tag. I have some info for ya, if you draw.

I think I'll do
Deer-unit 44
Elk-unit 44 early
Antelope-unit 52

LAST EDITED ON May-02-09 AT 06:35PM (MST)[p]This year we will be doing

Elk - 40 Late
Antelope - 41 muzzleloader
Deer - 41 Late

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom