So What did you draw?

CATMAN

I know the draws are still going, but if you've been hit....what did you draw? Unit/Species? I was hit for $280 for San Juan Archery Elk. Can't wait to spend a month on that mtn. And I think I drew a coveted NE Region deer tag.

Moose for me!! I cant wait

YOU'RE FAT!! DON'T TRY AND SUGAR COAT IT OR YOU WILL EAT THAT TOO!!

LAST EDITED ON May-20-11 AT 10:03AM (MST)[p]La Sal, Dolores Triangle archery deer for me and South Canyon CWMU moose for my dad.

Early Rifle Elk "Meadowville"...Should have a couple days to prepare for it after I return home from my Yukon Sheep Hunt! My Fall is starting to get busy!

Catman,
That should be a great tag, I seen a real good bull down there last weekend. We will be down on Elk Ridge the last 6 days of May and then a lot this summer and fall. My son has the Prem. Bear tag. And we have the early and Late Pursuit for bear down there. If you need any thing let me know. We always spend a lot of time down there. I also drew the Nine mile/Range Creek Sheep tag.
Kurt

Hey Catman, let me know when you are heading down to San Juan and what canyon you'll be hunting......I can't wait to run my hounds through your elk herd!! ;-)

Kevin. You let me know where you'll be hunting cuz the best chance I have since I'm no real archer is to have one bayed up tight by a pack of hounds. At least I'd get more than one shot :)

We ain't drawn bupkiss here yet. Them Colorado tags cuts are kicking our butts. Tough to even draw a second choice unit.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

I hitut pay dirt boys! I got number 899 for the Wyoming Buffalo priority list! Nothing in Utah this year. I still have NM, and AZ deer to hope for. I am in for Wyoming elk deer and goat as resident.

Paunasugunt muzzy deer. Resident, 13 years invested

I am open to suggestions/advice on the unit from anybody that had the muzzy hunt last year. Will trade hard labor, my savings, info on other units I have!!!

>Wife drew Boulder Muzzy
>
Keep us posted on that Boulder muzzy tag, it's on my short list for next year.

I knew that my name would not be called so I am headed to the Dark Continent in 37 days. Best of luck to everyone in the upcoming draws.

Well I got out the crayons and etch a sketch and could only draw stick people.... waiting on Nv this week!!!

bookcliffs archery deer for my brother and I. Not looking for any secret honey holes, but since this is pretty much a once in a lifetime draw, I would be greatfull for any help or ideas on this unit. THanks, Layne

Books cliffs is no secret, just get out on the divide road either from the north or the south. There are plenty of decent bucks right off the road during the early archery season.

No LE permit, again. But my son and I did draw Buck/Bull combos. We'll have fun again.

Book Cliffs Deer Muzzleloader for me, I'm pumped....let the sleepless nights begin.

its my sons 35th birthday to day. the state sent him an e mil,. saying go moose hunting.whats the odds geting an moose tag for your birthday. you got to love the dwr....

A bull tag for area 111-115 and a the late hunt deer in area 10 nv that should keep me busy this fall

>A bull tag for area 111-115
>and a the late hunt
>deer in area 10
>nv that should keep
>me busy this fall

Is your 111 tag archery?

I found out a buddy of mine also drew the SJ archery elk tag. Sucker only had 11 points. Congrats to Clint :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom