So, what's the deal with our open border?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
At what point does the USA suffer irreparable damage? Where are the jobs or even the housing? What are they living on? How many of them speak English?

Hard working citizens can't afford the rent let alone buy a house.

The Democrats blame Republicans for not passing comprehensive immigration reform. What does that even mean?

I saw what I think was a herd of them walking down Broadway the other day.

The damage is already irreparable in my opinion. I used to see 5-10 guys hanging out at the parking lot at Home Depot & now I see 20-30.

What do the Democrat voters think is going to happen as a result of these border crossings and 8,000,000 mostly young men we are subsidizing? I simply can’t comprehend what half of the American citizens are thinking as they see this roll out across the country and mark their ballet. Is there no consequence to the current border management policies?

What do the Democrat voters think is going to happen as a result of these border crossings and 8,000,000 mostly young men we are subsidizing?
If you ask a Democrat that question their response is "Trump's going to prison".

The illegals are given a court date to review their case when they cross the border. Court dates must be up into the year 2046 by now.

It's all good, Blinken (another P.O.S.) is meeting with the Mexican president this week to smooth it out? I think it's a little late.

Nicky Hailey say’s she’ll send everyone of them home.

I like that kind of talk……….. but can’t imagine it happening.

It's all good, Blinken (another P.O.S.) is meeting with the Mexican president this week to smooth it out? I think it's a little late.
Like Mexico is going to do anything. Many/most? of the illegals are from other countries, run through Mexico to the US. No way is Mexico going to take them in.

Poor folks are generally in need of gov assistance. As we've seen with the black population via LBJ, you create a permanent dependent class and they vote for Dems.

Problem is black abortion rates are huge, and they are too small of a group

Enter the Hispanics. Problem is legal Hispanics started to see liberalism and were drifting off the plantation. So. Bring in more to replace them.

It won't be too long, I'm guessing 25' and the libs will begin demanding voting rights.

What do the Democrat voters think is going to happen as a result of these border crossings and 8,000,000 mostly young men we are subsidizing? I simply can’t comprehend what half of the American citizens are thinking as they see this roll out across the country and mark their ballet. Is there no consequence to the current border management policies?
They don’t think, they have mental disorders.

A month ago I was along the border in AZ with my son (10) on his youth deer hunt. For the first time I did not glass up packs of illegals crossing at random places across the desert. I had warned my boy what we would probably see down there. After a day of glassing he asked me where all the people crossing and border patrol trucks were. To which I replied the agents are busy handing out cell phones and doing paperwork before they bus the illegals right past us. His response was "WOW THATS STUPID"!

Neither party is willing to piss off potential voters, and would rather break the law than enforce it.

lol....right

Figures published by the DHS show a decrease in the average number of Deportations and Removals (combined) during the terms of every administration since Clinton. I take this to mean that neither party is working very hard to control illegal immigration--even when they held the White House and both houses of Congress. Now that border states are sharing the pain with New York, Colorado, etc, I imagine that both parties will find motivation to act. But you seem skeptical. Are you suggesting that one or both parties have taken strong action to control immigration? I hear a lot of words from politicians to that effect, but I am not seeing it in the numbers.

Figures published by the DHS show a decrease in the average number of Deportations and Removals (combined) during the terms of every administration since Clinton. I take this to mean that neither party is working very hard to control illegal immigration--even when they held the White House and both houses of Congress. Now that border states are sharing the pain with New York, Colorado, etc, I imagine that both parties will find motivation to act. But you seem skeptical. Are you suggesting that one or both parties have taken strong action to control immigration? I hear a lot of words from politicians to that effect, but I am not seeing it in the numbers.

Ya, I agree, there is definitely something the Feds are working on the average citizen isn’t in sync with. Whether it’s our low birth rates, lack of willing workers, long term voter manipulation……… it’s dang sure not as high a priority that either Party should have, in my opinion.

One thing I believe for sure, it isn’t the politicians love for their fellow men or a Good Samaritan effort, it’s definitely motivated by something other than charity but I sure as hell don’t know what it is. This trafficking bull sh!t, be it drugs, slavery, enemy soldiers, etc is being ignored and thus essentially encouraged for some reason………. that scares the crap out of me……… cuz I don’t know what the actual end game plan is.

Ya, I agree, there is definitely something the Feds are working on the average citizen isn’t in sync with. Whether it’s our low birth rates, lack of willing workers, long term voter manipulation……… it’s dang sure not as high a priority that either Party should have, in my opinion.

One thing I believe for sure, it isn’t the politicians love for their fellow men or a Good Samaritan effort, it’s definitely motivated by something other than charity but I sure as hell don’t know what it is. This trafficking bull sh!t, be it drugs, slavery, enemy soldiers, etc is being ignored and thus essentially encouraged for some reason………. that scares the crap out of me……… cuz I don’t know what the actual end game plan is.

Well, a larger population does equate to more taxes and more money in government coffers with which to purchase political support from those to whom that money is provided. I cannot think of many industries that do not love government spending as long as it is coming to them.

If people want a sovereign country/border as envisioned by the founders, you won't get it until the Senate is purged of the uniparty. There is almost zero daylight between Rs & Ds in that body. This is Abbey Gate level insanity/stupidity being proposed by Lankford & the Senate & will only incentivize more of what we have the Biden Admin. today.

They surely do pay sales tax when they buy stuff, but I have yet to know one who pays income tax. Everyone I worked with puts down 6 or 7 dependents and gets a big refund. More than they had withheld during the year. I think it'd called earned income credit. They have bigger balls than I do. The IRS never checks. Probably because the IRS has no idea who is even here or how many. One guy I worked with made an extra $4000 by filing income tax. Not one immigrant I worked with had the slightest interest in becoming a citizen. Why would they?

They surely do pay sales tax when they buy stuff, but I have yet to know one who pays income tax. Everyone I worked with puts down 6 or 7 dependents and gets a big refund. More than they had withheld during the year. I think it'd called earned income credit. They have bigger balls than I do. The IRS never checks. Probably because the IRS has no idea who is even here or how many. One guy I worked with made an extra $4000 by filing income tax. Not one immigrant I worked with had the slightest interest in becoming a citizen. Why would they?
Before the current President’s term a member of my family worked where dozens illegals worked, they did the same thing.

The reason they don’t worry about claiming a large number family dependents or getting caught by the IRS is because they don’t care if they get caught. If they got caught, which they did, all of the time, by ICE. ICE hauled them away and within 10 days or less they were back with a new name and a new social security number. It was a joke.

The first thing they were asked, when they came back…..to work, was, “Hi, who are you today?” 🤪

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom