So.......Who's gonna win?

Broncos

2311idiot.jpg

I don't Care....... I am going to make sure my bow/guns are on before I leave for my hunting trip

4 Football Fans A Redskins fan, a 49rs fan, a Seahawks fan, and a Bronco fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Redskins fan insists he is the most loyal. 'This is for the Redskins! ' he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the 49rs fan shouts, 'This is for the 49rs!' and throws himself off the mountain. The Bronco fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, 'This is for everyone!' and pushes the Seahawks fan off the mountain.

Go Broncos

Rutnbuck

If the Bronco's can figure out how to stop Marshawn Lynch, they should win. If Seattle plays ball control with the run, Manning might not be on the field long enough to make the difference.

That's a big if, and I'm glad I don't have any money on the game either way.

My 9'ers are out so not that interested. I'll watch and Pull for Denver!!

It'll be my last Clam Dip of the season, lol... gonna miss that stuff!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

+1 nfh. Superbowl Sunday is my favorite day of the year. Never heard a shot but my own out chukar hunting. Absolutely perfect!

>Crickets from the Peyton worshippers? mtmuley
>

Yes crickets, and a slice of humble pie!
Denver should NEVER have let their little sisters suit-up yesterday. They underestimated those vicious HAWKS!

Zeke

Good Job Hawks. Now I am going to go pout some more. Maybe I will go kill something. Broncos almost won! I am worried about Roy

Rutnbuck

No need to worry about me! I am a realistic fan. I said all along this was the team that I worried about. The Broncos came out flat and fell even more flat. Bad game. Bad day. It was their worst performance of the season all around - couldn't have happened at a worse time. Still drinking the Peyton cool-aid though. He still set a record for most completions in a Superbowl. The guy is something else and I wouldn't trade him for any other QB out there. Broncos for the win next year!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

That was the most pathetic performance I've seen in awhile. I've been a Bronco's fan for decades...through all their other Super Bowls. I don't remember a worse performance in all the other Super Bowls they lost!

Total team collapse. They didn't even come close to matching the Seahawk's intensity. Embarrassing.

>That was the most pathetic performance
>I've seen in awhile. I've
>been a Bronco's fan for
>decades...through all their other Super
>Bowls. I don't remember a
>worse performance in all the
>other Super Bowls they lost!

You must not have watched or seen highlights of Super Bowl 22 or 24 than.
I am not a chickens fan but I was going for them over the donkeys.

SOMEBODY SHOULD CHECK ON BEANMAN, JUST TO SEE IF HE IS OK. THAT WAS A TUFF LOSS..............ALL THE NINER FANS OUT HERE IN KALI ARE CRYIN IN THEIR BEER AS WELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................YD.

crazeymeez, if that makes you feel good, well....nevermind. Sorry for the "worshipper" comment guys. I just KNEW when a good defense got in the face of Peyton and the Broncos, well you saw what happened. I watched that Seattle defense and it was scary. mtmuley

DBG3285- You're probably right. It's been a long time since those Super Bowls. For sure the 2013 Broncos are better than those teams were. Plain and simple, the Broncos got beat by the better team Sunday.

The dubious beginning to the game set the tone for the day. Even without 4 turnovers and a safety, I think the Seahawks win this game going away. They just matched up better across the board. Denver's defense didn't really play too badly. They were just put in terrible position by the offensive miscues for the entire game. After the 2nd half k.o. return for a td, the will just got sucked out of them. If it wasn't already.

As far as a good defense getting in the face of Manning...that defense did the same to every qb they played this year. That's not a knock on Manning at all...that's a knock on the offensive line. I don't think Seattle ever blitzed. Too bad there's not a stat for "O" line turnovers, because 3 of the 4 can be attributed to them.

Yukon,

I've got my tail tucked for sure. The Seahawks really took it to us, they deserve the title, "World Champions".

BEANMAN.....I KNOW, SOMETIMES ITS HARD TO BE AN AVID FAN. I THINK DENVER WILL BE RIGHT BACK IN THE PLAYOFFS AGAIN NEXT YEAR, THEY HAVE THE TALENT. GLAD TO SEE YOUR DOING GOOD..... TAKE ER EASY.................YD.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-14 AT 12:06PM (MST)[p]Roy remember what happened to Tom Brady in the SB after he set all those records? Tom met the NY Giants DL. Peyton did the same with Seattle. He set a record in completions because he was down 35 pts.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom